Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EWU fanboard

Default EWU fanboard

Here is the EWU fanboard. May they be as courteous and classy as the Bobcat fans.

http://eagles.bigskyfans.com/viewfor...0164dedb384fc2

Default Re: EWU fanboard

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Here is the EWU fanboard. May they be as courteous and classy as the Bobcat fans.

http://eagles.bigskyfans.com/viewfor...0164dedb384fc2
    And may the NDSU fans be as classy and courteous as the Bobcat fans.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Most of their posters I've interacted with seem to be pretty nice folks with a grasp on reality. Their board isn't quite as active as bobcation but has picked up this year with Eagles football doing well. A few of their fans post over on championshipsubdivision.com often. The only EWU poster that I can think of that spends a lot of his time and stirring up the proverbial pot o' feces is blackfalkin. But most of his ire seems to be directed towards the U of Montana Griz fans.

I pull for NDSU. I am also happy when other Big Sky teams do well in the playoffs. Next Saturday will be a win-win situation in my book. At least one team I can pull for in the semis. I was surprised that MSU didn't play as well this week but having only played one game in the past 3 weeks and some awesome defense by NDSU had something to do with that. I expect EWU to play a closer game. Their rb is shifty and explosive. Their d has improved as the year went on. Their qb doesn't seem to blow people away but has cut down on his early season mistakes afte transferring in from....SMU...I think.

Not much to the town of Cheney if my memory serves me but Spokane and Coeur d'Alene (right over the ID border) are pretty towns with colleges, skiing and more stuff going on. Any old hoops fans cam stop by Jack and Dan's Bar in Spokane. John Stockton's dad currently or at least used to operate/own it.

Amtrak stops in Spokane for anyone looking into other travel options coming from the plains or Seattle/Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by mt jack View Post
    Most of their posters I've interacted with seem to be pretty nice folks with a grasp on reality. Their board isn't quite as active as bobcation but has picked up this year with Eagles football doing well. A few of their fans post over on championshipsubdivision.com often. The only EWU poster that I can think of that spends a lot of his time and stirring up the proverbial pot o' feces is blackfalkin. But most of his ire seems to be directed towards the U of Montana Griz fans.

I pull for NDSU. I am also happy when other Big Sky teams do well in the playoffs. Next Saturday will be a win-win situation in my book. At least one team I can pull for in the semis. I was surprised that MSU didn't play as well this week but having only played one game in the past 3 weeks and some awesome defense by NDSU had something to do with that. I expect EWU to play a closer game. Their rb is shifty and explosive. Their d has improved as the year went on. Their qb doesn't seem to blow people away but has cut down on his early season mistakes afte transferring in from....SMU...I think.

Not much to the town of Cheney if my memory serves me but Spokane and Coeur d'Alene (right over the ID border) are pretty towns with colleges, skiing and more stuff going on. Any old hoops fans cam stop by Jack and Dan's Bar in Spokane. John Stockton's dad currently or at least used to operate/own it.

Amtrak stops in Spokane for anyone looking into other travel options coming from the plains or Seattle/Portland.
    My aunt and uncle live in Coeur d'Alene and I have been there a few times. It is definitely worth a stop IMHO.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Red turf, red site. A lot of red.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Red turf, red site. A lot of red.
    Commies

If indeed they are communists.....well, then the NCAA should probably fix this game so we win? Wouldn't mind if they fixed the Nova game while they are at it.... FargoDome packed for semifinals then!
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Re: North Dakota State @ Eastern Washington
    by JoinTheEAA » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Let your fans know Taiwan is vastly overrated and he will be lucky to get past the line of scrimmage Saturday. The highlights you see on You Tube were fabricated, just like the moon landing. Relax this week, we will be lucky to score and our beautiful turf will give you Bison the advantage as we are still getting used to playing on it, as you can see by our 6-0 record. Drive safe and we will see you in our humble tailgate Saturday morning. Also, don't worry about JC Sherritt knocking the snot out of every Bison who comes near. He is also overrated, many of his tackles were made when our opponents were blinded by the Red.

wait now...this post confuses me......the moon landing IS a farce.....

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html so he means all the stuff about us stuffing him at the line and we dont have to worry about it? sweeeeet. We win.

Already having to resize avatars and sigs, lame. I guess everything is smaller in washington.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Their fanboard is lame. What do they have, like 12 active users?