Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Jones vs. Mcnorton

Default Re: Jones vs. Mcnorton

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How about that bogus pf on Richard. If that is not called we win. Still think he runs his mouth too much and that is why he has a bad rep with the officials.
    At the time of the PF call the score was tied, yes we ended up getting our long FG try blocked but we held and later scored to go ahead and like it was pointed out we had a 3rd and 2 to ice the game (i believe they only had 1 if any TO's remaining). The blame for losing rests squarely on our inability to stop them when it mattered.

On that thought....as much trouble as our pass rush was having and the sketchy footing for the secondary at the end of the game with the few plays we ran after the tieing TD I would have mixed in a DOUBLE MOVE, but this point probably goes back to the proverbial "beating a dead horse".

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Taiwan is incredibly shifty and fast but to go in the 4th round he's going to have to have one heck of a pro day.

Not sure why folks can't give him credit.
    some experts think he'll go 2nd-3rd round

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Wow on another topic lakes complains about tony not banning somebody else for picking on him and then lakes gets banned in a whole other topic...that's a bad case of the Mondays for lakes. next thing lakes is going to say is that the refs were banging the EWU coach's daughter. Give it up, it was a shitty loss, but it was last season. GET OVER IT!!
    I heard he may have lead poisoning.
    To the Herd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Send me your number and ill text you some jokes
    701-320-4610!
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    OK, you're done for a week. First, you are lying. Second, you are using this site to engage in slander. But, mostly, you're a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUmulligan View Post
    Pro Football Talk article about Jones:

Link
    Thanks for posting that mulligan, I hadn't seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin_Eagle174 View Post
    Thanks for posting that mulligan, I hadn't seen it.
    No problem...pretty impressive 10 yard split time if he puts that up on his pro day...the article says it would easily be the best in the draft.

I have to wonder...does the rule change about kickoffs have an effect on a guy like Jones' draft status now? He's obviously explosive out of the backfield, but I'm sure NFL teams look at him and think about his potential as a return man.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUmulligan View Post
    No problem...pretty impressive 10 yard split time if he puts that up on his pro day...the article says it would easily be the best in the draft.

I have to wonder...does the rule change about kickoffs have an effect on a guy like Jones' draft status now? He's obviously explosive out of the backfield, but I'm sure NFL teams look at him and think about his potential as a return man.
    Here's the Yahoo! Sport article and video they refer to. Shows TJ working with his trainer, the manager of Athletes Performance working on his 40 start.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...?urn=nfl-wp598

I'd imagine it does have an effect... his value probably drops a little, but there will still be opportunities to return them, and of course his value on offense.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

NFL scouts routinely add time to Pro Day forty-yard dashes based on perceived speed of surface

on the red turf they will add .2 Taiwan ran a 4.53 according to CBS sportssline.