Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Jones vs. Mcnorton

Default Re: Jones vs. Mcnorton

Quote Originally Posted by Tourguide View Post
    Its partially official since it's handheld. He is fast, no doubting that, but there are reasons why he didn't man up and run at combine and his ankle was only one.
    Here you go John!

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/imag...8745155813.gif

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    What a cry baby. You must be jealous being a fan of a half shit directional school......LOL!

Now THAT, is funny. A bison fan calling someone else a cry baby after the 4 months of incessant Bill Fette babble!

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin_Eagle174 View Post
    Now THAT, is funny. A bison fan calling someone else a cry baby after the 4 months of incessant Bill Fette babble!
    Meh, one's got video support, one doesn't.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Meh, one's got video support, one doesn't.
    Video support of nothing conclusive. The way you kids cry, it's like Bill Fette himself stepped onto the field and completed those passes in the final 2 minutes to tie it up, and threw that TD on the first play of OT.

screamin eagle. I approve of that logo for John..

he'll make it into a shirt and put it on some hot chicks in vegas with ndsu hats... and I promise you that no one will be looking at the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin_Eagle174 View Post
    Video support of nothing conclusive. The way you kids cry, it's like Bill Fette himself stepped onto the field and completed those passes in the final 2 minutes to tie it up, and threw that TD on the first play of OT.
    You realize its like two people that keep whining about it, right? The rest of us are focused on spring ball/next season. It sucks, but thats the way the cards fall sometimes.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Ill Keep Whining About It>

We Were Freakin Robbed Of A Title!@

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Ill Keep Whining About It>

We Were Freakin Robbed Of A Title!@
    Robbed of a chance to continue to compete for the right to play again. But in EWU's defense, we kinda dropped the ball hard in the last 3 minutes or so of the game Bison better have a good year.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Robbed of a chance to continue to compete for the right to play again. But in EWU's defense, we kinda dropped the ball hard in the last 3 minutes or so of the game Bison better have a good year.

Couldn't agree more. It's a sh*tty way to end a game, and unfortunate that it happened that way. That said, whether the call on the field was correct or not, there wasn't enough replay evidence to overturn it, IMO. If the call had been down by contact, that would have been upheld too.

I would have much rather you guys scored a TD there, so we could block the PAT for the win. That would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    NFL scouts routinely add time to Pro Day forty-yard dashes based on perceived speed of surface

on the red turf they will add .2 Taiwan ran a 4.53 according to CBS sportssline.
    His pro day was in Cali. Not on the red turf. He ran in between a 4.24 and 4.37 on all clocks. "Official" time was 4.33.