Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EWU Watch Parties in Fargo

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default EWU Watch Parties in Fargo

Myself and three others are thinking of hittiing Buffalo Wild Wings on 19th to catch the football game and then stumble to the FFD later. Anybody know if they have had the sound for the game on in the past? If not, I think we will be hitting the Gastropub and getting a cab to the FFD.

Thanks.

I defer to MNBison's thread.
    Last edited by GRAFTONBISON; 12-07-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: I am a moron

Default Re: EWU Watch Parties in Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Myself and three others are thinking of hittiing Buffalo Wild Wings on 19th to catch the football game and then stuble to the BSA later. Anybody know if they have had the sound for the game on in the past? If not, I think we will be hitting the Gastropub and getting a cab to the BSA.

Thanks.
    I have watched many games at BWW and they have never had any sound. The Gastropub had some sound, but it wasn't great for the NDSU/Gopher MBB game a few weeks ago. Personally, I'd love to see Labby's packed so that when UND's bus shows up with their fans, there'll be no place to sit!

I will say that I absolutely love all 3 of these places and appreciate their support of NDSU athletics!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I have watched many games at BWW and they have never had any sound. The Gastropub had some sound, but it wasn't great for the NDSU/Gopher MBB game a few weeks ago. Personally, I'd love to see Labby's packed so that when UND's bus shows up with their fans, there'll be no place to sit!

I will say that I absolutely love all 3 of these places and appreciate their support of NDSU athletics!
    I don't think sound will be an issue this week since the game is on local TV (KVLY)

Hard to beat the "You Call It" special at Chubs.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I don't think sound will be an issue this week since the game is on local TV (KVLY)
    I am a moron,

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I am a moron,
    yep........ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Myself and three others are thinking of hittiing Buffalo Wild Wings on 19th to catch the football game and then stumble to the BSA later. Anybody know if they have had the sound for the game on in the past? If not, I think we will be hitting the Gastropub and getting a cab to the BSA.

Thanks.

I defer to MNBison's thread.
    There will be dozens if not hundreds at BW2 North--I think the boys from Jamestown are even considering it, and then heading over to the BB game later. The wife, I and a few others will be there for sure.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

we'll be @ gastro pub. same table, same seats, same attire as last week.

and there was sound, they turned up the tv's so we got to hear everything. plus their seats don't suck like bww's

after bison fball victory, head up north and goto probably labbys for pregame

make sure you stumble to the FFD and not the BSA or you wont see much basketball saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There will be dozens if not hundreds at BW2 North--I think the boys from Jamestown are even considering it, and then heading over to the BB game later. The wife, I and a few others will be there for sure.
    I will be there to watch football game on TV and then head to the dome to watch the Bison kick the Swallows. In Row 1 with my hardhat on.