Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSU game re-play

Default MSU game re-play

The DVR failed to record the game... is there any place that I would be able to re-watch the game that anyone knows of?
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Default Re: MSU game re-play

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    The DVR failed to record the game... is there any place that I would be able to re-watch the game that anyone knows of?
    I'm kind of hoping that KVLY will make stuff available.

Last year, they had this:

http://www.valleynewslive.tv/pdf/ndsu_2009.pdf

I'll try to get a hold of somebody there this week to see what the plans are for making games available. I know there used to be DVDs for postseason games... not sure who sold them or if they're still around.

Keep an eye out on THIS TV (KVLY's alternate), which is channel 466 on Cableone I believe (11.2 for OTA). They've rebroadcast games from KVLY later on in the week (Wednesdays?) and on Saturdays.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

KVLY is selling games for $25. I called after the SM game becuase my son was on the TV and wanted a copy of it. Call the station they will set you up.

BisonEngrGirl, check your PM's!!
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

met1990 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDBisonbacker View Post
    KVLY is selling games for $25. I called after the SM game becuase my son was on the TV and wanted a copy of it. Call the station they will set you up.
    Here's an online order form I found on KVLY's This.TV site: http://www.valleynewslive.tv/thistv/...0NDSU%2010.pdf

Thanks!!! I got the RMU game recorded, but I'm fairly certain one of the technologically-challenged members of my family pushed some buttons on the remote that cancelled the recording for MSU.
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

I emailed KVLY after I screwed up my DVR programming. Since ESPN holds the rights to the broadcast, there is zero chance of another showing. I didn't ask, but I'm certain that includes a kibosh on any DVD from KVLY. They said ESPN only allowed them 5 minutes worth of highlights for the coach's show, and that was from a sideline camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I emailed KVLY after I screwed up my DVR programming. Since ESPN holds the rights to the broadcast, there is zero chance of another showing. I didn't ask, but I'm certain that includes a kibosh on any DVD from KVLY. They said ESPN only allowed them 5 minutes worth of highlights for the coach's show, and that was from a sideline camera.
    Bah, anybody know if they're still selling DVDs of past NCAA playoff games? I can't remember who was selling them but if they're still around, that might be an option for picking up the 2010 playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Bah, anybody know if they're still selling DVDs of past NCAA playoff games? I can't remember who was selling them but if they're still around, that might be an option for picking up the 2010 playoff games.
    NCAA On-Demand, and yes, they have the 2001 NDSU national championship game available- http://www.ncaaondemand.com/search?s...h+dakota+state
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved