Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Washington ticket section

Default Re: Eastern Washington ticket section

Quote Originally Posted by ewuranger View Post
    No, it wouldn't. We averaged around 7400 during the regular season. Not great, but we should draw a better crowd this weekend than we did for the SEMO game. The Apple Cup, which is the biggest college game of the year in the State of Washington, was going on an hour down the road in Pullman, so many folks were either at that game or sitting home and watching it. Also, the cold has probably kept a lot of folks at home.

Hopefully we'll get a nice crowd this weekend and I imagine they will be a nice contingent of NDSU folks out there.
    It's strange the last time you guys had a home playoff game vs Sam Houston you almost drew 8K fans. I would imagine the turnout would be much better. Sounds like last week was sort of a fluke.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Section O1, Row 1, Seat 15. 4M to the right of me, Lakes to the left... This ought to be good!
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    Section O1, Row 1, Seat 15. 4M to the right of me, Lakes to the left... This ought to be good!
    right on the 50 yard line nice!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

To select a specific section, type in the quantity of tickets and then click the section on the map. It will pull up seats in that section. Right now you can sit directly behind Lakes.

Isn't is hard to see over the players down in the first couple of rows?

Nope think high school metal bleachers..get ready to.stomp your feet!!

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Isn't is hard to see over the players down in the first couple of rows?
    That's what I was wondering after I bought the ticket. Oh well, we'll see.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

OK. I haven't stomped any bleachers since I used to sit in the student section at Dacotah Field. I guess I'll just buy the best available seats somewhere near midfield.

I thought the sight lines at MSU were terrible. When we were standing, I couldn't even see some of the MSU sideline across the field.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Nope think high school metal bleachers..get ready to.stomp your feet!!

If they can get 150 people by noon tomorrow on the charter flight to Eastern Washington they will go forward with it. Spread the word
    Hope the Forum can put a blip up for us like they did for the MSU game

Disappointed can't make the game but wife and son have tickets O1 first row seats 20 something! Just a thought though. I don't think the visitor section will be sold out (could be wrong) so instead of stringing out fill it up between the 40's and move (as a herd) with the action.