Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MSU Tailgating & Security

Default MSU Tailgating & Security

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to those that put together the MSU tailgating, great job! Also, give props to the MSU security and fans in general. Seemed like everyone had a good time without any intimidation from security/police. My experience was an overall positive one. The MSU student section was really rowdy, a lot of MSU fans around us (across from the students in section 107) were drinking booze, it must be OK there? GO BISON!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Default Re: MSU Tailgating & Security

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    I would like to give a big THANK YOU to those that put together the MSU tailgating, great job! Also, give props to the MSU security and fans in general. Seemed like everyone had a good time without any intimidation from security/police. My experience was an overall positive one. The MSU student section was really rowdy, a lot of MSU fans around us (across from the students in section 107) were drinking booze, it must be OK there? GO BISON!
    Shhhhhhhhh

nobody supposed to know

I'm glad some things haven't changed in 30 years. Can still sneak a bottle in your boot!!

Tailgating was fun. I barely noticed any security. There was no security at all at the NDSU tailgating lot. Just a student who was taking parking tix there. I saw a drunk MSU student fall flat in the snow. Kinda funny. Didnt see a security officer come rushing over. Take some notes Dome Nazis!

There were many things going on at MSU that would have caused the dome nazi's heads to explode. In MSU's tailgate area was a full bar, other places had kegs and even fire pits. Fans were drinking during the game, some even did so right out of beer cans. But from what I noticed everyone seemed to get along and take care of themselves. The Fargodome could learn from these other venues that a police state isn't needed to maintain order.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I drank beer in the stands at CAS back in 2007...I didn't make a big deal about, so nobody said anything...

Thanks Cats fans!

I'm a little upset I went through the work of concealing my flask... the lady behind me had a can of beer in her hand. They definitely had some more relaxed standards, which I appreciated. Overall, awesome experience and awesome game. I can't wait until the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bizon View Post
    I'm a little upset I went through the work of concealing my flask... the lady behind me had a can of beer in her hand. They definitely had some more relaxed standards, which I appreciated. Overall, awesome experience and awesome game. I can't wait until the next time.
    We sat in section 107. It was kind of funny at the 1/2 to see all the empties around. Peolple next to us had an open 12 pack, drinking out of cans, passing bottles around, not one problem with security. The students on the opposite side were rowdy and having a good time the whole game. I didn't see any problems at all with security. The Fargodome would of had to call in the National Guard to arrest all the "lawbreakers" I saw at the Bobcat Staduim.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

And how did Endzone's meeting with Simmers, Taylor and dome people go today.........sounds like the Nazis remain in power. What a joke. And Gene never responded to my e-mail. Guess a few hundred of us will have to start making our feelings known. It is a joke how f'ing anal these people are.