Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

Default Re: Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

Jose has won 5 big games, Kansas, Youngstown, Southern Illinois , SDSU, Montana State. This is a BIG BIG BIG game!

Jose is our GOOD LUCK CHARM!!

Start Jose, bring jensen in if things dont go right.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Jose has won 5 big games, Kansas, Youngstown, Southern Illinois , SDSU, Montana State. This is a BIG BIG BIG game!

I appreciate Jose but he did not win anything himself. Teams win games not individuals.

You have to say Jose has played a huge role in getting the Bison to where we are. The kid is a gamer and is always there to give 100%. I could ask no more of a Bison. I am proud of how Jose has represented my University.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    You have to say Jose has played a huge role in getting the Bison to where we are. The kid is a gamer and is always there to give 100%. I could ask no more of a Bison. I am proud of how Jose has represented my University.
    He has done his best! However I think pl even said he couldn't hit the side of the world last Saturday!
    TRUST THE PROCESS

I've been a big promoter of Jose for two seasons, so I'm not surprised by this. I will always wonder "what if" Jose had started way more games last year and a few more this year.

If I had the time though, I would go through some of the old threads to see how many bandwagon fans were screaming for Jose to get pulled during the regular season even when he won for us. (You know who you are).

I just love the way this kid keeps going, no matter what gets thrown at him.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I've been a big promoter of Jose for two seasons, so I'm not surprised by this. I will always wonder "what if" Jose had started way more games last year and a few more this year.

If I had the time though, I would go through some of the old threads to see how many bandwagon fans were screaming for Jose to get pulled during the regular season even when he won for us. (You know who you are).

I just love the way this kid keeps going, no matter what gets thrown at him.
    I think both QBs have their strengths and weaknesses...My preference is for Jensen, as he seems to have more poise in the pocket...Regardless, it is great to have two viable options under center and I'll support either person.

I just don't care for people saying, "Jose (or Jensen for that matter) won us the games." The team wins games as a whole.

I look at it this way. If this weekend EWU stacks the box and shuts down our running game who do I want trying to throw the ball and win the game for us in that situation. Brock has that every time for me. He has not been the most accurate but seems to have been more accurate down the field and have a stronger arm than Jose.

Now don't get me wrong Jose has done well for the Bison this year. I just don't see him all of the sudden getting his accuracy down and that might in part be due to the 2 shoulder injuries. I am very happy to have him as a more than serviceable backup that can step in if Brock gets hurt.

It sucks that there has to be "winners" and "losers" in position battles but that is the way it is and I have to hitch my horse to Brock and let him get it done.

quote=lakesbison;449042]Jose has won 5 big games, Kansas, Youngstown, Southern Illinois , SDSU, Montana State. This is a BIG BIG BIG game!

Start Jose, bring jensen in if things dont go right.[/quote]

its about the TEAM you say......and then you post this. Is there something on settings where you can just block one persons posts so you dont have to see them? an....anti-lakes filter?

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I really don't care who the QB is. I love that fact that both have had some success. Lets be honest, NDSU's strengths this year has been the defense and running the ball. Ideally, the QB doesn't turnover the football and makes enough plays to get points on the board and let the defense do its thing. The INT last week by Jose was a very poor decision. We can't have plays like that from our QB.

Also, I think it is pretty silly to say things like Jose won the Kansas game. It was a team effort beating Kansas with the defense and special teams leading the way.

I have not been impressed with Jose's play all year. I've pulled out hair at times because of some of the things he has or has not done. With that said, I couldn't be more impressed with the resiliency of this kid. From off the field issues last year, to a qb battle this spring and injury during the year, he has stepped up like a man and assumed his role. Winning is the bottom line with him. Period. Whatever it takes. He is a champion in my book.