Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

Default Re: Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

We came we saw we concurred
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Plus Joses mom crying and.hugging Jose while Brock walks up and hugs.them.both.made.us all tear up down on the field.
    Classy amazing stuff shown by both of.these.kids

THAT'S BISON PRIDE.......every get to.ewu!!

That said, it was still a nice play call and a nice run. One of the key game changers IMO.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUBISON247 View Post
    Jose hurt his shoulder on one of the plays and you could see him rotating it trying to get comfortable. I'm guessing this is why his passes were errant. His only mistake was the Brett Favresck pass when he hand a lot of green in front of him.
    This. I'm sure that cost him. Hell he came in and did what he had to do. That bootleg pick was the only play to get mad at really.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Joses mother oowns a some coffee shop, and 4-5 of her close friends/customers surprised her with donating the Montana trip.

She was in tears during the entire 4th quarter, and to see her and Jose hug brought some tears to a few peoples eyes....really touching!!

tailg8 we won, way to be classy
    Dude, the best part? She sat next to the announcer on the plane! I heard it on the broadcast and they talked a little bit about her/him. It was pretty cool!

She's fun, I hope she had as much fun there as in Kansas!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    He is still not my favorite QB, but you have to hand it to him, he is one hell of a team player.

Did you see the pictures in the Forum of him celebrating with Brock at the end of the game? Good stuff.
    Yes, it just goes to show how this team has each others back. When one guy struggles or needs to be lifted up, the others answer the call. That's why I don't have "a guy" like some people here do. Jose, Brock, Dante, and Esley are all my guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Wyo, you are right on the money. When Brock got hurt again, I thought no big deal. Our backup has taken more snaps than our starter. I figured the team wouldn't miss a beat, unlike the collective "Ahhh crap" that must have been said by the MSU fans when McGhee went down.

It is nice to have two "seasoned" QB's. Also, Jose is learning more every game as evidenced by his slide after his big run. I am sure he probably had visions of the Illinois State debacle in the back of his head.

I am sure he made his mom very proud. The ESPN announcers said she made the trip from CA.

Go Jose!
    We built our team around the running game and the QB is interchangable. Montana built their offense around one player.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-05-2010 at 07:55 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I thought that was Kirsten Dunst in that picture with you.

Jose is one tough SOB. I think Brock's upside is greater and he even allows us to have a bigger playbook right now.

That being said, it's amazing how Jose is always the guy that we fall back on and you never hear of him complaining. After he was hurt at Missouri State and at Montana State, he found a way to gut it out and play.

Bison are lucky to have him on the roster.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I agree with you TailG8R. I am glad everything worked out but one run that our D coordinator told our O coordinator to put in because they had a hard time defending it the week before does not make us have a great back up QB. The QB's didn't win us the game but they also didn't lose us the game.
    Both the O & D Linemen were the biggest factors in our winning. The others of the team did their jobs well also but the standouts were our big linemen.