Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

Default Re: Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

Jose really showed leadership and heart. I'm really proud of Jose.

He is still not my favorite QB, but you have to hand it to him, he is one hell of a team player.

Did you see the pictures in the Forum of him celebrating with Brock at the end of the game? Good stuff.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Jose hurt his shoulder on one of the plays and you could see him rotating it trying to get comfortable. I'm guessing this is why his passes were errant. His only mistake was the Brett Favresck pass when he hand a lot of green in front of him.
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Joses mother oowns a some coffee shop, and 4-5 of her close friends/customers surprised her with donating the Montana trip.

She was in tears during the entire 4th quarter, and to see her and Jose hug brought some tears to a few peoples eyes....really touching!!

tailg8 we won, way to be classy
    Lets tell you why people are saying these things lakes. Because you berate people after a win when Brock is starting saying "They had a beer with Brocks dad, that's why they want him to start." Look at you, how the hell do you know about this little coffee shop?? It seems like you have had some conversations with some people pretty close to Jose. Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He did a very good job of turning and handing the ball off.

After he threw that terrible interception right inot the hands of the Mt St defender he was 1 for 5 the rest of the game. It was obvious the coaching staff was not going to let our QB no moatter who it was lose the game for us. We completed a total of 5 passes all game and only attempted 5 in the 4th qtr.
    I agree with you TailG8R. I am glad everything worked out but one run that our D coordinator told our O coordinator to put in because they had a hard time defending it the week before does not make us have a great back up QB. The QB's didn't win us the game but they also didn't lose us the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I agree with you TailG8R. I am glad everything worked out but one run that our D coordinator told our O coordinator to put in because they had a hard time defending it the week before does not make us have a great back up QB. The QB's didn't win us the game but they also didn't lose us the game.
    Correct I wasn't trying to be an ass or put down Jose. I was only pointing out the fact that the game plan was run run run and DJ and the gang were on top of their game.

Ok tailgtr

Rutland, Brocks awesome as.well, your missing the point, we'll discuss it off the board.

Let's just keep winning, team effort, all.around!!

It is a TEAM sport folks.......and Jose is the epitomy of TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Ok tailgtr

Rutland, Brocks awesome as.well, your missing the point, we'll discuss it off the board.

Let's just keep winning, team effort, all.around!!
    Ok, sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Wyo, you are right on the money. When Brock got hurt again, I thought no big deal. Our backup has taken more snaps than our starter. I figured the team wouldn't miss a beat, unlike the collective "Ahhh crap" that must have been said by the MSU fans when McGhee went down.

It is nice to have two "seasoned" QB's. Also, Jose is learning more every game as evidenced by his slide after his big run. I am sure he probably had visions of the Illinois State debacle in the back of his head.

I am sure he made his mom very proud. The ESPN announcers said she made the trip from CA.

Go Jose!
    I thought he slipped down trying to cut back, not slide but I could be wrong. If he was trying to give himself up, all he had to do was step out of bounds.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!