Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

Default Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

What more could you ask for from your back up that has come in repeatedly for the Bison this season. The Bison fans here in Bozeman could have not been more happy.

We streamed the Bison BB game for fans here at BWW-Bozeman for a large number of Bison fans. All during the evening as we were watching the BB game the fans would start singing, "Jose.....Jose.....Jose.....Jose" so loud that you could hear nothing else in the bar! Never before have I seen anything like that with anyother QB.

Damn......that Jose has more "try" in him than all of us put together. THAT kid has the heart of a BISON!

Default Re: Jose......Jose......Jose......Jose.....Jose

That long run down the sidelines of. Jose is what sparked the explosion.
    So happy for the kid.

Really cool to see.Jose and Brock together after the game.

Ps....the Crystal bar and its 400+ were lovin the Jose chant!!

Wyo, you are right on the money. When Brock got hurt again, I thought no big deal. Our backup has taken more snaps than our starter. I figured the team wouldn't miss a beat, unlike the collective "Ahhh crap" that must have been said by the MSU fans when McGhee went down.

It is nice to have two "seasoned" QB's. Also, Jose is learning more every game as evidenced by his slide after his big run. I am sure he probably had visions of the Illinois State debacle in the back of his head.

I am sure he made his mom very proud. The ESPN announcers said she made the trip from CA.

Go Jose!

He did a very good job of turning and handing the ball off.

After he threw that terrible interception right inot the hands of the Mt St defender he was 1 for 5 the rest of the game. It was obvious the coaching staff was not going to let our QB no moatter who it was lose the game for us. We completed a total of 5 passes all game and only attempted 5 in the 4th qtr.

Joses mother oowns a some coffee shop, and 4-5 of her close friends/customers surprised her with donating the Montana trip.

She was in tears during the entire 4th quarter, and to see her and Jose hug brought some tears to a few peoples eyes....really touching!!

tailg8 we won, way to be classy

When he came in, I told my wife it was an advantage to have a more than capable back-up...He managed the game well and made a great run that led to points. I'm glad he was able to come off the bench, cold, and be apart of the win.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Wyo, you are right on the money. When Brock got hurt again, I thought no big deal. Our backup has taken more snaps than our starter. I figured the team wouldn't miss a beat, unlike the collective "Ahhh crap" that must have been said by the MSU fans when McGhee went down.

It is nice to have two "seasoned" QB's. Also, Jose is learning more every game as evidenced by his slide after his big run. I am sure he probably had visions of the Illinois State debacle in the back of his head.

I am sure he made his mom very proud. The ESPN announcers said she made the trip from CA.

Go Jose!
    There is a picture of me with Mom on the Battlewagon thread ........

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Joses mother oowns a some coffee shop, and 4-5 of her close friends/customers surprised her with donating the Montana trip.

She was in tears during the entire 4th quarter, and to see her and Jose hug brought some tears to a few peoples eyes....really touching!!

tailg8 we won, way to be classy
    Somehow my post has anything to do with being classy??? What???

EDIT - And thanks for the neg rep Lakes with the Shut the Fuck Up comment. That just oozes class!

Joses 1st run...That’s probably the biggest play of the game,” said Montana State head coach Rob Ash. “There was nobody covering the quarterback. When you have full pressure like that, you can’t let anybody get outside like that.”

Tailg4-- u said all he did was hand off, pretty condescendin man...oh well, there is something special with him. 3-4 big wins were with him at qb.
    Kansas too