Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watching online

Default Re: Watching online

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I have ATT Uverse and we appear to have access to ESPN3. I'm not positive but I think they have more than 8 customers. If not they provide horrible service for only having 8 customers!!
    or 80,000. You know what they call a bull screwing a cow right? Servicing

I'm not sure if it will be on NCAA.com since it is on ESPN3. However since it is being broadcast a few television stations, I'd check out www.channelsurfing.net as they might have it, check for a link on their website close to or just after kickoff.

Have my eye on channelsurfing.net and am hoping a link for the game pops up. I see that Western Illinois vs. App st. showed up this morning.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I couldn't find the Bison game this am on the NCAA site, but I found it on Dish 457 ESPN football game plan. It's $24 but it also includes about 10 more games, including the Western Ill vs Appl. St, Wofford game vs Jacksonville, and the Villanova game, Boise St. game and a number of FBS games. I was willing to pay $24 for the Bison game but these other games are a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by sway1331 View Post
    I'm not sure if it will be on NCAA.com since it is on ESPN3. However since it is being broadcast a few television stations, I'd check out www.channelsurfing.net as they might have it, check for a link on their website close to or just after kickoff.
    Meh. I don't think the game will be on there. ESPN's pretty careful about keeping those off those sites.

BRING BACK SNORTY

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Meh. I don't think the game will be on there. ESPN's pretty careful about keeping those off those sites.
    Western Illinois's game is on channelsurfing. And ESPN3's Bison game is free. So I bet it will be on channelsurfing.

WIU vs APP is on MSANHD on DirecTV Ch 640