Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wac aTtack mac attack i dont care

Default Re: wac aTtack mac attack i dont care

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Why don't we just move up to the NFL?
    Well it is a move about as likely as NDSU joining the MWC.

Most football fans back in the 1990's said the Bison couldn't ever make the move to Division I-AA, about as likely as the Bison ever beating the Gophers. Wow, glad those satisfied with DII were not able to intimidate those who envisioned bigger things.

I'm all for moving up if we get an invite. The future of the FCS is very bleak and I'll just leave it at that. I just don't think we'll be joining the MWC anytime soon.

I personally think the MWC is perfect and I hope to hell someone is looking into a move.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I'm all for moving up if we get an invite. The future of the FCS is very bleak and I'll just leave it at that. I just don't think we'll be joining the MWC anytime soon.
    Well, unless NDSU's president and AD are not out there selling the idea of a NDSU move to FBS there will never be any offers. It won't happen withoout some PR and face time. NDSU has much more to offer than some of you realize.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    If you don't like the topic go post elsewhere.................
    You're not seriously callin' me out, are you?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

You're not seriously callin' me out, are you?
    Yes......poke and make fun elsewhere. NDSU is a top FCS team and top FCS teams often make the jump to FBS. I don't think anyone mentioned the NFL but you.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Yes......poke and make fun elsewhere. NDSU is a top FCS team and top FCS teams often make the jump to FBS. I don't think anyone mentioned the NFL but you.
    I'm a visionary. People keep saying they want NDSU at the highest level. Those same people will be disappointed with teh Wacs (easy Izzy) because NDSU won't get the recognition and prime ESPN coverage. MAC won't do it either. If/when we join the SEC, we won't be favored in games at first, so we won't get the coverage we need/want/deserve/etc. We need to go to the NFL, and not to some crap conference either. We may even have to start our own super conference. Think BIG people!!!! We have a opening in our schedule. Why not schedule the Ravens?!?! Is that preposterous? Why? Is that more preposterous than thinking we will come up with many more millions of dollars when people are complaining about rising ticket/teammaker costs now?

NFL baby! PUMP it UP!

I'm a visionary. People keep saying they want NDSU at the highest level. Those same people will be disappointed with teh Wacs (easy Izzy) because NDSU won't get the recognition and prime ESPN coverage. MAC won't do it either. If/when we join the SEC, we won't be favored in games at first, so we won't get the coverage we need/want/deserve/etc. We need to go to the NFL, and not to some crap conference either. We may even have to start our own super conference. Think BIG people!!!! We have a opening in our schedule. Why not schedule the Ravens?!?! Is that preposterous? Why? Is that more preposterous than thinking we will come up with many more millions of dollars when people are complaining about rising ticket/teammaker costs now?

NFL baby! PUMP it UP!
    I was wondering if we could petition the nfl to play in the afc ..... As we are unsure what kind of gloom and doom would be fall Viking and packer fans if the bison were in the NFC central and beating them twice a year
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I was wondering if we could petition the nfl to play in the afc ..... As we are unsure what kind of gloom and doom would be fall Viking and packer fans if the bison were in the NFC central and beating them twice a year
    Well, we do want to be in the highest level...is the NFC central any different than DII? Just sayin'...