Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdsu

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Sdsu

At the start of the season I thought SDSU was going to suck it up this year. While I'm still not convinced that they are as good as advertised they are getting some attention, even on ESPNs website. They made Mark Adams Mid-Major Watch under the Who's Hot column:

South Dakota State (5-0): The Jackrabbits can run (80.0 ppg) and dish (15.4 apg). Many people, including myself, picked Oakland to win the Summit League. Frankly, the Jackrabbits were not even in my sights. They are now. Nate Wolters averages 16 ppg and dishes out 4.8 apg while shooting 89 percent from 3. That's right, 89 percent (8-of-9).

While I highly doubt they continue to shoot that well from 3 and they haven't played any real tough teams if you woulda told me they'd be 5-0 and leading the nation in 3 point percentage I woulda told you your crazy.

Default Re: Sdsu

They still can't beat the Bison.

Going to be a very tough atmosphere. They have a very improved team, they have a renewed fanbase and they will be very hungy to beat the Bison. IMHO I think they get us this week for the last 2 reasons, but I am hoping we will have a higher growth potential throughout the year.

NDSU will be missing 20 drunk loud fans on saturday, which sucks!

last year the NDSU fans down in frost were a factor, and its a shame we have to miss it, but i still think NDSU can pull this off.

SDSU will be jacked up, since this is their super bowl, and basketball is the highlight of their lives down there.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    SDSU will be jacked up, since this is their super bowl, and women's basketball is the highlight of their lives down there.
    fixt for ya

ming wont get a coke thrown at him this year. YEAH!!

JackJD on the bunny board says SDSU wins by more than 20

Bjorklund's going to have a field day and Carlson should break 20 points. Freddy will shut down Sargent defensively, so the only concern is Wolters. Keep a rotation of Zastrow-Lundberg-Tveidt on him and keep him guessing, frustrate their shooters and this game should be ours.

Gotta say I'm impressed SDSU is leading the nation in 3-point shooting.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Bjorklund's going to have a field day and Carlson should break 20 points. Freddy will shut down Sargent defensively, so the only concern is Wolters. Keep a rotation of Zastrow-Lundberg-Tveidt on him and keep him guessing, frustrate their shooters and this game should be ours.

Gotta say I'm impressed SDSU is leading the nation in 3-point shooting.
    Wolters really struggled against NDSU last year. He went 2-15 against the Bison last season at Frost!

Going to be interesting to see how SDSU handles Nevada, they're not the same team without Babbitt.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!