Thread: TOHBTC's Tailgate in review

Default TOHBTC's Tailgate in review

I've had a bit of time to ponder the tailgate for a while and here are my thoughts.

1. Tailgaters showed up in force. Yeah, there were plenty of empty spots...but there were a lot of serious tailgating going on.
    2. Heckler & Co. make Apple Pie like no other.
    3. 4mcrue came travels with a well stocked bar...wow. He comes up carrying a ton of beer and I go to talk to him and he cuts me off...it was only his first trip!!
    4. A few times had guys call out "Hey TAB" or "Hey TransAm" and I waved or said hi back...would really be nice to know who knew me...
    5. So a pic of me ended up in the paper. Rumors have swirled that it is UTH in the pic with me. I would never be close enough to that commie bas#### to get a pic taken with him. He would be shunned from our group immediately for his Soviet Russian ways!
    6. If you have never had Bisonguy's ribs you are missing out on one of tailgatings most special treasures. They have not been offered here for a few years now if I am correct...and they were everything I expected. Dude really has some rib skillz!
    7. Tatanka's soup. We were all lucky it was a bit on the cool side outside. After eating some, even my wife took off her gloves and stepped out from under the tent and away from the heater. Seriously awesome soup...and it just continued to warm you from within. Props to you good sir.
    8. Also had some fresh cheese curds direct from Wisconsin brought by Steve Jensen. I don't know how many people saw him deliver them to the group, but it was one of the funniest things I saw in a long time. He had a decent size coat on and he was digging and digging, and it looked like he was digging in his pants trying to find something (At least I think it just looked like he was digging in his pants). Anyway, after a bit of struggling he finally produces a bag of fresh cheese curds...and it sure looked like he dug them out of his pants...and they were AWESOME!
    9. CAS finally upgraded to a new "cooler" but I think he was swindled again. Salesmen must just laugh when he walks up.
    10. Ended the tailgate with a handful of Rummy Bears. Good times.

What did I miss?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Default Re: TOHBTC's Tailgate in review

Do you remember the Forum interview?

Talking Re: TOHBTC's Tailgate in review

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Do you remember the Forum interview?
    Ha, TAB was pretty lit by that point!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]