Thread: How healthy are we??

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default How healthy are we??

I didn't see anyone come limping off the field or anything but I was on the visitor's sideline so I could have missed it. But how healthy are we?? I'm hoping Wilson will be back, but my wife (the nurse) says no way. Anybody else??

Default Re: How healthy are we??

Anderson saw him on the sideline talking to Taylor

I talked to Anderson and he said he's waiting on a doctor's all-clear. His neck acted up again. He said he wants to play! Matt also said Chad Wilson might be ready to go as well, but it doesn't sound like either of them are for-sures.

Get Better guys, we need you! +++++++++++++

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Badlands is right, I heard Matt is waiting to get some strength back so he can get cleared to play. Even if its just on passing downs he is so good in his pass drops and reading pass plays. It would be huge having him around.

I heard Wilson is close. It would be huge to get him back as he brings an intensity to the position that is fun to watch.

Other than that I think we came out of the RMU game pretty healthy. Maybe a few bumps and bruises but we should have everyone suited up for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I talked to Anderson and he said he's waiting on a doctor's all-clear. His neck acted up again. He said he wants to play! Matt also said Chad Wilson might be ready to go as well, but it doesn't sound like either of them are for-sures.

Get Better guys, we need you! +++++++++++++
    They said about the same thing on TV. Sounded like another week off and they would be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I didn't see anyone come limping off the field or anything but I was on the visitor's sideline so I could have missed it. But how healthy are we?? I'm hoping Wilson will be back, but my wife (the nurse) says no way. Anybody else??
    On defense we're in great shape. Every starter is in place. Even our backups were once starters like Pierre are healthy. Last week we missed Willson and Anderson, but they will both be good to go. Preston Evans could use some rest. Grant Olson got some good playing time. We're loaded on defense. We'll need it because the Cats are good on offense.

Not sure about the health of the offense but I didn't see anyone even limp off the field.

To win in the playoffs you need depth. We have our starters and our backups playing well. When you can take a guy like Cyrus Lemon and Brendon Pierre and bring them off the bench your in good shape.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com