Page 53 of 355 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

I arrived late to the lots, but it did seem both lots were full with plenty of people. I think the difference was people tended to stay at their own setups, and the fair weather tailgaters weren't out in force like they were for RMU. I started walking around as people were tearing down, so I never did find TOHBTC (sounds like I dodged quite the scene) and was given a tour on the Cruiser. Great setup, I still can't hear anything (the wife got it worse), and I'd love to tackle das boot someday! And meet a few more BV people.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My group had basically the same 4 spots as the RMU game, and it works just fine...tried a few different things on the menu that may stick (wing marinade that panned out pretty well).

375922_10151109381693889_524522285_n.jpg

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Also, I even made the trek over to TOHBTC...it was good to meet a few of you!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    I arrived late to the lots, but it did seem both lots were full with plenty of people. I think the difference was people tended to stay at their own setups, and the fair weather tailgaters weren't out in force like they were for RMU. I started walking around as people were tearing down, so I never did find TOHBTC (sounds like I dodged quite the scene) and was given a tour on the Cruiser. Great setup, I still can't hear anything (the wife got it worse), and I'd love to tackle das boot someday! And meet a few more BV people.
    Stop by sooner and not so drugged up on pain meds next time and we will have you meet more BVers and das boooot!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    What the hell were you smoking? I walked the reserved lot at noon and it was at least 90% full at that point.
    Your right half is an exaggeration but at least 20% was empty

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I am always discouraged when the reserved lot has empty spots. I mean you pay $120 for 2 spots and then either don't show up or come an hour before kickoff. Numerous emptys by where I was. It's a shame because there are hundreds in the GA lot that would love to have a spot in the reserved section. The tailgate lot should be for tailgaters, not just people who want to park right before the game. Another small thing that irks me is when people fly non-Bison flags. To fly a Petterson seed or a 1st Internatonal Bank flag to get some cheap name recognition or advertising is just stupid in my opinion.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I am always discouraged when the reserved lot has empty spots. I mean you pay $120 for 2 spots and then either don't show up or come an hour before kickoff. Numerous emptys by where I was. It's a shame because there are hundreds in the GA lot that would love to have a spot in the reserved section. The tailgate lot should be for tailgaters, not just people who want to park right before the game. Another small thing that irks me is when people fly non-Bison flags. To fly a Petterson seed or a 1st Internatonal Bank flag to get some cheap name recognition or advertising is just stupid in my opinion.
    Not showing up for tailgating doesn't bug me but the game does. Tailgating atmosphere is always incredible . I think its more important to give everyone who wants to tailgate with a nice setup a space. Not free loaders who want to enjoy the efforts of hardcore fans

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Not showing up for tailgating doesn't bug me but the game does. Tailgating atmosphere is always incredible . I think its more important to give everyone who wants to tailgate with a nice setup a space. Not free loaders who want to enjoy the efforts of hardcore fans
    I disagree with your "free loaders" comment. Not every tailgater needs to have huge rigs, big tents, and 12 spots to be true tailgaters. Some come, set up their grill and a couple chairs, drink a couple of beers and then walk around to mingle with other people tailgating. The last couple hours of tailgating , there are hundreds of people walking around which adds to the awesome atmosphere.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I dont care if they tailgate or not. They paid to park there. Plus there are MANY MANY MANY who park then go over to where there main group is located. We have two people who park in reserved but then have to walk over to our tailgate because when we added the two spots a couple of years ago we couldnt get them next to the rest of us..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Who are the free loaders? Did they not pay to park?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."