Page 52 of 355 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Few things I noticed today...

The line for the new lot wrapped all the way around the big block south of tailgating when they started letting people in.

TONS of empty spots in the reserved lot. Very dissapointing.

The new ticket situation for parking seemed to work well from what I saw.

Saw lots of cartwheels in the west lot. Don't ask.
    I can't tell if the weather or the new ticket setup had more of an impact on how empty the West Lot felt. It seemed like there was no one there compared to the last game. Granted, I still had a blast, and our set up worked, but we don't have room for our canopy in the 4 "allotted" spots for a bus. A little ridiculous....
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I can't tell if the weather or the new ticket setup had more of an impact on how empty the West Lot felt. It seemed like there was no one there compared to the last game. Granted, I still had a blast, and our set up worked, but we don't have room for our canopy in the 4 "allotted" spots for a bus. A little ridiculous....
    We easily had enough room for the canopy bro. I thought the space worked great today. It seemrd like there were as many ppl as the first game in the new lot, but reserved spots were open everywhere.

We easily had enough room for the canopy bro. I thought the space worked great today. It seemrd like there were as many ppl as the first game in the new lot, but reserved spots were open everywhere.
    We had room with your spots...but I don't think it would have fit with the regular 2. Oh well, maybe I'm wrong. Last game there were TONS of people walking/driving by the whole day, I saw a fraction of that yesterday.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    The west lot was packed with more actual tailgaters . The reserved was half empty. The game itself was lame. It easily had 10% no shows. And in the morning it was pretty cold. . I liked the setup. It was fair and a big improvement over RMU, but I was cutting it a little close on the canopy . Better than the setup before. The new setup will work perfectly for the Youngstown game. To fine tune the process they should let people with a canopy an extra spot. But they will need to figure out a way to prove you have a canopy . I liked how they sold tickets to people waiting in line. Worked efficiently

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

gabe, stop by the Cruiser at Homecoming, k? LMK what time too!

Any emptiness was one part weather, one part voting issues, and three parts PVAM. It seemed very tough for anyone except the diehards to get worked up for this game. The weather will probably get worse, but the excitement for the rest of the games should more than make up for it. YSU/homecoming will be epic even if the weather is bad(esp if we beat UNI next week). Even with ISUb likely falling out of the top-25 this week, that should still be enough to bring in a good crowd. SIU is always a big matchup and that will likely be the game that locks up our playoff bid. And we finish the home slate with a Marker Game that could also lock up another MVFC title and playoff seed. Good stuff is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    The west lot was packed with more actual tailgaters . The reserved was half empty. The game itself was lame. It easily had 10% no shows. And in the morning it was pretty cold. . I liked the setup. It was fair and a big improvement over RMU, but I was cutting it a little close on the canopy . Better than the setup before. The new setup will work perfectly for the Youngstown game. To fine tune the process they should let people with a canopy an extra spot. But they will need to figure out a way to prove you have a canopy . I liked how they sold tickets to people waiting in line. Worked efficiently
    ....They've ALWAYS sold tickets to people in line...
    check neg rep

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    What the hell were you smoking? I walked the reserved lot at noon and it was at least 90% full at that point.

I was thinking the reserved lot was about 80% full. Between Burgundy's setup and tohbtc, there was like 8 spots open in a row, but I think we all know why that is.

I was thinking the reserved lot was about 80% full. Between Burgundy's setup and tohbtc, there was like 8 spots open in a row, but I think we all know why that is.
    I think the best was no one wanting to park next to us LOL We might not need extra tickets...
    check neg rep