Page 4 of 355 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I knew Lakes way before any of you did, so I knew I needed to disguise my cooler. Otherwise, and FYI, and to maintain my credibility ( ) the "backpack" is a soft-sided cooler in backpack form and works great (Ever try to walk a half mile to a beach in Mexico or to TOHBTC tailgaiting site carrying a fully-loaded regular cooler?), and it can be converted into a regular backpack for use as a carry-on on plane rides. As for the "suitcase", it was not an effin suitcase, it was one of the heavy-materialed bags I use when traveling by horse 11 miles into remote wilderness for elk. I used it that day to haul my cold weather hunting gear to and from tailgaiting and to stuff it in b/4 game so I didn't have to wear it into Dome, and it was cold enough that day to make "coolers" unnecessary.

It all makes sense now, doesn't it

Back to the Lakes game now please.
    Smart move.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I knew Lakes way before any of you did, so I knew I needed to disguise my cooler. Otherwise, and FYI, and to maintain my credibility ( ) the "backpack" is a soft-sided cooler in backpack form and works great (Ever try to walk a half mile to a beach in Mexico or to TOHBTC tailgaiting site carrying a fully-loaded regular cooler?), and it can be converted into a regular backpack for use as a carry-on on plane rides. As for the "suitcase", it was not an effin suitcase, it was one of the heavy-materialed bags I use when traveling by horse 11 miles into remote wilderness for elk. I used it that day to haul my cold weather hunting gear to and from tailgaiting and to stuff it in b/4 game so I didn't have to wear it into Dome, and it was cold enough that day to make "coolers" unnecessary.

It all makes sense now, doesn't it

Back to the Lakes game now please.

Just admit it, you were the original bud light "Rolling Cooler Cooler Guy" that had everything but a friend to help carry a cooler. Ashamed of being that guy, you switched to a backpack.

So back to the game.........if Lakes gets back to the rainforest first and starts a shirt on fire without being apprehended he wins.......haha!

Rather than camera's I'd be for a Lakes tracking device, like deer collar or something. That would be much cheaper than cameras. Anything to get these projects rolling for the Fargodome. Are you cool with that Lakes?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Make it a shock collar with a tracking device then everytime one of the mods has to reject a post or see crazy crap on another site posted they can just hit the button. Might be a good behavior modification tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Make it a shock collar with a tracking device then everytime one of the mods has to reject a post or see crazy crap on another site posted they can just hit the button. Might be a good behavior modification tool.
    We have given that one some serious thought.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I was thinking of writing an app for my Windows 7 phone. Maybe my first app could be a game in which Lakes runs around trying to raid coolers in a tailgating lot while avoiding hazards like Dome Security and security cameras.

Could be like Pac Man but maybe it needs a little more "game plot." Dunno though, I've got a lot of irons in the fire right now.

If he does a shot of butthole he could use his "Pump it up! Turbo Mode". This, of course, would need to be tempered with a cool down period to follow, which would consist of his posts needing approval.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Teflon roof! Live dangerously!

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 02Bison View Post
    Teflon roof! Live dangerously!
    PUMP IT UP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsustudent89 View Post
    Wow, looks like the dome is pushing forward with many upgrades, including the possiblility of new turf by next year. Followed by new lighting as well as restroom and hospitality buildings for tailgating with an area for the band to play and additional power outlets in the parking lot.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/299435/
    http://www.wday.com/pages/archive6

News about the paving the rear tailgate lot for the 2012 season. Dave Piepkorn
    and Rob Sobolik. About he 24:30 mark of tonight's 6 pm newscast.

They said the lights are being installed right now, and the turf for next year also.

They voted to approve it today.