Page 346 of 355 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not sure if anyone caught this, but there will be a meeting in July for expansion... maybe they were just waiting for Tony Gehrig to end his term. Denise Kolpack can't possibly be as bad a Tony was on the issue. At the very least, they would all support putting it to a vote

What was the time stamp on this discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    What was the time stamp on this discussion?
    Roughly 15 min and 15 seconds in

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

https://gobison.com/news/2022/8/31/f...ll-season.aspx

Bavarian pretzels have been added to the concession stand offerings. These pretzels are larger, hand-twisted, made with premium ingredients, and have a light and fluffy interior.
    As opposed to the old pretzels with their sawdust interior.

Also Fargo Fillies cheesteaks suck.

My standard half time scream throat coolant Maui Wowi smoothie is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://gobison.com/news/2022/8/31/f...ll-season.aspx

As opposed to the old pretzels with their sawdust interior.

Also Fargo Fillies cheesteaks suck.

My standard half time scream throat coolant Maui Wowi smoothie is still available.
    Seriously not sure how the Fargo Fillies guy keeps it going. Bleh

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 09-01-2022 at 04:40 PM.

Their cheesesteaks are fine. Should have had mac daddys too.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Cooked meat pulled out of a bin. Hard pass. Better than an old dome sawdust pretzel, but ain't saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I think they are solid. Wish they let a craft beer company in like Drekker or Fargo Brewing. They said they will add more as the season goes along

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

If they are the same jumbo pretzels that the Redhawks have, they are very good and LARGE.

Fargo Fillies taste completely different to me at their 12th Avenue store. I think they are very tasty, the fresh cut fries are also good. I will agree that the ones at the SHAC are very lackluster.

I have to give the Dome/NDSU some props though, they are at least trying to add something different. I thought it was funny that the release from NDSU said the alcohol selection was for the first two games, may it be changing or updated??
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

City of Fargo fbook page says. "Fargodome Expansion" topic at next meeting
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?