Page 332 of 355 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Increase minimum and other similar wages and watch/experience prices going up, resulting in no one’s living wage go up, but I only took economics 101.

At airports, they scan and look at tickets before you go through detectors. At NDSU football games, they stand that on their heads. Brilliant.
    6% inflation since this time last year. So any raise under that won't even cover current inflation.

Lardsin must go!

Fargodome did not respond to the email sent this morning.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    6% inflation since this time last year. So any raise under that won't even cover current inflation.
    6%??? Those barn Meth purchasers are loving life.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Lots of fast food restaurants close at 7:00 PM and don’t open for breakfast some days. I think wages are high enough that people don’t need two minimum wage jobs to pay the bills now.

I've been to Bismarck multiple times in the last year and didn't seem to notice the same problem. It was very obvious in Fargo.

Lardsin must go!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This year food stamps went up to 800 dollars a month for a family of four. Unemployment is still a thing. Heating assistance, medical assistance, rental assistance, free child care, and so much more. You would have to be a damn idiot to work when people pay you not to. Raise wages all you want and these people are not going back to work. I know quite a few of them.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh yeah since the thread is about the dome. Food needs variety. Lines to get in are horrific. You have to get in line 40 minutes before game time if you want to see the intro. Lots of empty seats at kickoff with people still trying to get in.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Does the Fargodome use employees or volunteer groups due concession stands. Most of them here in Indy are volunteer groups for fundraising. My son's robotics team has looked into it and for the last 2 Colts home games there were several booths open to work. I'm not sure if they'll fun those with temp employees or leave them closed. Not quite the same as the employee shortage but similar issue.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I know a few years ago I had a friend who worked concessions with his wife for his kid's boy scout troop... The Fargo Invaders ran a concession a few years back. FD should try and get more volunteers like that to work the stands...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...oor-operations

I started a new thread with contact into to the Fargo city commission

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Fargodome did not respond to the email sent this morning.
    They probably are in cahoots with Matt Larsen. Only respond if it's an "opportunity".

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

RE: concessions: there's a reason they rely on volunteer groups. How many events require a significant staffing for concessions? One or two a month? That's not a job anyone can rely on, even as a second job.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.