Page 320 of 355 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Hopefully we can negotiate better with Gate City Bank or someone else if needed to get a smaller font for the sponsorship. The current one is a bit gaudy and just never did look proportionally right on the field. In the meantime, I'm sure that AstroTurf 2.0 will fix it and we can live with it for 2 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Hopefully we can negotiate better with Gate City Bank or someone else if needed to get a smaller font for the sponsorship. The current one is a bit gaudy and just never did look proportionally right on the field. In the meantime, I'm sure that AstroTurf 2.0 will fix it and we can live with it for 2 more years.
    Apparently you've forgotten about Fargodome that appeared on previous versions of turf... I thought it was reasonable. 12 letters and two spaces take up a lot of space. GCB is going to use the same font they've used for 30 years...

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Apparently you've forgotten about Fargodome that appeared on previous versions of turf... I thought it was reasonable. 12 letters and two spaces take up a lot of space. GCB is going to use the same font they've used for 30 years...

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    The pinwheel was a joke but so is the font size of GCB. Nothing wrong with the style of font but if we could trim it by 25% it would look significantly better.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching the replay from the MSU game. Man, most of the field is bad, looking at the superimposed CGI Line of Scrimmage and First Down line. First the CGI line is behind the field line, then its in front, then its behind again. Not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Watching the replay from the MSU game. Man, most of the field is bad, looking at the superimposed CGI Line of Scrimmage and First Down line. First the CGI line is behind the field line, then its in front, then its behind again. Not a good look.
    Exactly. I can't believe ESPN could screw up the superimposed line. How is that even possible?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Exactly. I can't believe ESPN could screw up the superimposed line. How is that even possible?
    I would put more faith in the ESPN line rather than the field line.

crazy field.jpg

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    The pinwheel was a joke but so is the font size of GCB. Nothing wrong with the style of font but if we could trim it by 25% it would look significantly better.
    Mr Pep Band has a good picture in his sig, looks like GCB is the same size as the yard numbers. Seems appropriate and I don't think it looks out of place. Especially since they're paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Mr Pep Band has a good picture in his sig, looks like GCB is the same size as the yard numbers. Seems appropriate and I don't think it looks out of place. Especially since they're paying for it.
    I dint know what the big deal is as I dont even notice it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What didn't you notice? The lines are soooooo crooked its embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I’m supposed to go to GCB to pick up something (seriously it’s a surprise to me!)
    I’ll see if I can have a little chat with Steve or Kevin about the turf!!!