Page 306 of 355 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Have there been any youth tickets available???
    (Pronounced as Yute tickets for “My Cousin Vinny” fans)

3 years ago I was able to buy them ($20, maybe only $10).
    Have looked for a couple games this season, but did not see any, although they may have sold out. Encouraging fans to bring new young fans seems like a good idea......even if they are hanging out in the concourse - at least they are in the building.
    I think about 3 years back they eliminated the GA section and moved everything to assigned seats. At that time the youth GA tickets went away. It was a really great way from me to get two young boys into some lower endzone seats super cheap especially for playoff games.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think about 3 years back they eliminated the GA section and moved everything to assigned seats. At that time the youth GA tickets went away. It was a really great way from me to get two young boys into some lower endzone seats super cheap especially for playoff games.
    They are kind of following the major sports in pricing out many if not most families. I don't think that's a good long term plan.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    They are kind of following the major sports in pricing out many if not most families. I don't think that's a good long term plan.
    I'm ok with it for football since the demand for tickets is so high.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I think NDSU realizes this. However, do you not want to recoup your TM fees when you sell your tickets or are you cool with paying for your donation straight up? Legit question. Reason I ask is last week there was someone on the Facebook ticket group selling 40 yard line, Row D for let's say $200/ticket. People were freaking out left and right. All they see is the price on the ticket stub. To each there own on this but when it comes to resale, that must be thought of as well.
    That group is collectively stupid. My favorite are ones looking for tickets and will only pay face value..as if they decide the market

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    That group is collectively stupid. My favorite are ones looking for tickets and will only pay face value..as if they decide the market
    Don’t forget not too high up and near the bathroom
    By the way, what color do we wear tomorrow?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

My fav are the ones looking for 40 & 50 yard line & willing to pay face value only. I agree with your analysis - collectively stupid.
    (Then there's the story of Allen who tries to get $180. & as soon as he gets that price he increases it to $200. He's banned... so now he sells tickets under the name of Darnell.
    One of the administrators thinks he's entertaining.)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    My fav are the ones looking for 40 & 50 yard line & willing to pay face value only. I agree with your analysis - collectively stupid.
    (Then there's the story of Allen who tries to get $180. & as soon as he gets that price he increases it to $200. He's banned... so now he sells tickets under the name of Darnell.
    One of the administrators thinks he's entertaining.)
    There are a few season ticket holders that I know who have tickets only to sell and make profit, it's still not hurting them this year, but it pisses me off they don't go when they have not sold

Free market is fine but he would rather leave them empty than give away for free or go to the game when not all sold, sad
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They do if the tickets aren't sold at premium prices. The buyer often dictates the market because ultimately there is no market if they don't buy. If he's not willing to pay more than face then he also accepts he's not going to the game if he can't find a seller at face.

Often when I've gone to Colts' games I'll set a price below face and know if I don't find tickets I'm willing to go home and watch it on TV. I've never had to do that. I did once for a Final Four Championship game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's exactly how the market works...

Really? Cause when theres 10:1 posts of "ISO tickets" posts to those of us selling our tickets, the smart ones will sell for profit. not message the guy "willing to pay for face value".