Page 3 of 355 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I am guessing there is already some cameras out in the lots
    Yep not many places let in the world were someone ISN'T watching. They are there and they see whats going on
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    if they add power out there, they'll add camera's ..... dont let that part go through city commissioners.!!.. ill be emailing them tomorrow!
    considering the stories you tell of harassment by the dome authority and security people when your supposedly not doing anything wrong, you'd think you'd be more in favor of having camera's out there, you know, to back up your side of the story
    Last edited by bisonmike2; 12-15-2010 at 06:04 PM.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I am guessing there is already some cameras out in the lots
    There are definately carmeras catching the action the west lot. They do not record, however.

our cameras only focus on dancing bitches.. (somethin the dome nazis get jealous of)

I was thinking of writing an app for my Windows 7 phone. Maybe my first app could be a game in which Lakes runs around trying to raid coolers in a tailgating lot while avoiding hazards like Dome Security and security cameras.

Could be like Pac Man but maybe it needs a little more "game plot." Dunno though, I've got a lot of irons in the fire right now.

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I was thinking of writing an app for my Windows 7 phone. Maybe my first app could be a game in which Lakes runs around trying to raid coolers in a tailgating lot while avoiding hazards like Dome Security and security cameras.

Could be like Pac Man but maybe it needs a little more "game plot." Dunno though, I've got a lot of irons in the fire right now.
    Any way you could port that over to android?
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

Why would you not include the tailgaiters whose coolers he is raiding as hazards he would need to avoid. Hell, that would be fun in real life, let alone a game
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Why would you not include the tailgaiters whose coolers he is raiding as hazards he would need to avoid. Hell, that would be fun in real life, let alone a game
    Its to bad you wouldn't get to play, as from what we hear from TAB you don't own a cooler and how would Lakes know to look in the backpack or the suitcase sitting next to the bus.

Lakes should be able to power up by finding locations where it's "raining b#tches".
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Its to bad you wouldn't get to play, as from what we hear from TAB you don't own a cooler and how would Lakes know to look in the backpack or the suitcase sitting next to the bus.
    I knew Lakes way before any of you did, so I knew I needed to disguise my cooler. Otherwise, and FYI, and to maintain my credibility ( ) the "backpack" is a soft-sided cooler in backpack form and works great (Ever try to walk a half mile to a beach in Mexico or to TOHBTC tailgaiting site carrying a fully-loaded regular cooler?), and it can be converted into a regular backpack for use as a carry-on on plane rides. As for the "suitcase", it was not an effin suitcase, it was one of the heavy-materialed bags I use when traveling by horse 11 miles into remote wilderness for elk. I used it that day to haul my cold weather hunting gear to and from tailgaiting and to stuff it in b/4 game so I didn't have to wear it into Dome, and it was cold enough that day to make "coolers" unnecessary.

It all makes sense now, doesn't it

Back to the Lakes game now please.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.