Page 297 of 355 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'm not the old and I remember being able to walk all the way up to the gate to see family off at the airport. I specifically remember standing at the window watching my brothers plane roll up to the gate, catch the bridge/walkway and keep going smashing the walkway through the window I was just standing against. That was at Hector airport.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Didn't say I was old yet! was insinuating I was still fairly young.

First time I remember them restricting gate access to nonflyers was in summer 2000 (not Hector, fairly large airport though).

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

I have breezed through the metal detectors at all games so far. No questions from any dome staff.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I have breezed through the metal detectors at all games so far. No questions from any dome staff.
    Agreed. Even faster than before with the poky sticks.

2:15. I had 6 people in front of me. In before the videos.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

its only slow because the people i watched yesterday had no clue apparently how to walk thru a door

BTW i forgot my pocket knife in my pants, walked right thru, detector didnt even go off

Apparently my wife's bra sets it off though as she had to get wanded.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

First game at the FargoDome with the metal detectors for me and had very little waiting time. I don’t know what it was like on the West side, but East side was a breeze.

Much quicker than Mile High, which has gotten a lot better the past few years. Hopefully, tomorrow night isn’t a pain in the buttocks getting in with Monday Night Football.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    the metal detector is a JOKE.

it goes RED on everyone.. just watch...

so I asked the guy "Who's watching to see if its red" and he says "Oh they will wand you out there"

so I walk thru and the guy with wand looks at me.. and I say "HI" and he doesn't even wand me.

a terrorist or und fan could walk right thru.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    First game at the FargoDome with the metal detectors for me and had very little waiting time. I don’t know what it was like on the West side, but East side was a breeze.

Much quicker than Mile High, which has gotten a lot better the past few years. Hopefully, tomorrow night isn’t a pain in the buttocks getting in with Monday Night Football.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    West side was a breeze 45 min prior, short line, did notice the person hollering instructions outside the dome was now saying to take anything metal from your pockets
    which contradicts the signage.

At the North Alabama game, my belt buckle triggered the metal detector and I have just a small plain buckle that came with the belt. SDSU game I passed so they must have dialed down the sensitivity.
    It's OK to not be OK.