Page 291 of 355 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Is that the field level entrance that leads to the elevator and escalator?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Correct that's where those of us with strokes get in to check out the trade shows.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Are they incorporating a garage door?
    Why did they stop putting up Conference Championship years the last 10 years???????

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    Yes.

Handrails come down and it gets replaced with 3 rows of seats and a steel panel to complete the field wall. Only way you'd really notice it once the padding goes up (if you're not sitting on it) is the handrail is a different shape/color there.
    So technically, it’s not new.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Why did they stop putting up Conference Championship years the last 10 years???????
    There is a new sheriff in town.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Same reason Farley stopped buying shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I've never seen a helicopter pad in the dome, so I'd say yes. (Sorry, had to)
    You need that when you have a retractable roof.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Here's an upgrade idea. Have NDSU's Engineering Department design acoustics that will make the dome louder for football games, but also be able to be hidden or quiet noise when desired. If we can't make the damn thing any bigger, let's make it louder.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sobolik was on Mcfeeley today, said they have Designs being done up for expansion in different ways locally, then feasibility studies will be done, he also made a short comment about new seats and "a different color"

When Mike asked him how to sneak booze in he made took a shot at the ones not allowing Beer sales buy saying something to the effect of when we get on board like other sports venues around the country and be able to sell it...so we know it isn't the dome that doesn't want it...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Here's an upgrade idea. Have NDSU's Engineering Department design acoustics that will make the dome louder for football games, but also be able to be hidden or quiet noise when desired. If we can't make the damn thing any bigger, let's make it louder.
    Parabolic reflectors on a motorized rack that allows the noise to be pin pointed directly at the opposing offense while refracting all noise away from our defense? Sounds good to me!

Or instead of pompoms we hand everyone parabolic dishes to hold up when we are on defense basically creating an echo chamber....

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Phil said the dome was getting old when the power went out.

If Phil says it must be time.

Lardsin must go!