Page 268 of 355 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dang I got 2 screws in my knee. I better just stay home next football season. Are you sure it wasn't the flask in the sock?
    Shouldn't set it off. I've got a 10" rod in my arm that didn't set off the detector in Willis Tower a couple weeks back. I don't think they're sensitive to titanium.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    . I've got a 10" rod .

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

it was a mess last night, not to mention the dome didn't have the west lot open to park created a huge mess entering

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Shouldn't set it off. I've got a 10" rod in my arm that didn't set off the detector in Willis Tower a couple weeks back. I don't think they're sensitive to titanium.
    Titanium should be fine. I kind of have been collecting titanium in my body lately and I haven't tripped any metal detectors yet. To be clear, not a new hobby or anything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does anyone know if adamantium sets off the metal detectors?

BTW, was Gaffigan any good, wanted to see him but forgot he was coming...kinda mad the Nick Swardson show is sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post

BTW, was Gaffigan any good, wanted to see him but forgot he was coming...kinda mad the Nick Swardson show is sold out.
    According to Ultimate X-Men Volume #1, yes it does.
    https://books.google.com/books?id=hh...ectors&f=false
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Swardson added a second show.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Gaffigan was very good and I thought his opener was good as well. The security lines were long when I went through, but it seemed to move fairly quickly.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Does anyone know if the metal detectors will detect the metal caps on mini liquor bottles? Hmmm......maybe one of several reasons the metal detectors were installed. The resolve of the anti alcohol folks makes you wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Does anyone know if the metal detectors will detect the metal caps on mini liquor bottles? Hmmm......maybe one of several reasons the metal detectors were installed. The resolve of the anti alcohol folks makes you wonder.
    Put a few in your pocket and test it out.