Page 267 of 355 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    At the circus last weekend I sat in the red seats. I've always liked sitting in them, but I'd estimate the cushion was shot in about half of them in our row. They are looking pretty rough too.

I wonder when they plan on replacing those. They can't expect too much more life out of them, they were used to start with.
    There has to be some old Metrodome seats sitting around some where

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    At the circus last weekend I sat in the red seats. I've always liked sitting in them, but I'd estimate the cushion was shot in about half of them in our row. They are looking pretty rough too.

I wonder when they plan on replacing those. They can't expect too much more life out of them, they were used to start with.
    I distinctly remember sitting in the red seats at the Fargodome in 2001 for section championship football (Alexandria piss pounded Bemidji so hard, the lumberjack FANS got concussions)... I was in 4th grade and I remember thinking..... "These are gross"... That was in 2001
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I distinctly remember sitting in the red seats at the Fargodome in 2001 for section championship football (Alexandria piss pounded Bemidji so hard, the lumberjack FANS got concussions)... I was in 4th grade and I remember thinking..... "These are gross"... That was in 2001
    I sat in them a few years ago for the “ESPN on the Road” show the morning they played UNI (Wentz hit Shepherd for the game winner in the SE corner), and was shocked how bad of shape they were in.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    There has to be some old Metrodome seats sitting around some where

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I know some people in Fargo who attended the last game at the old Metropolitan stadium in Bloomington and took their seats home with them.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I know some people in Fargo who attended the last game at the old Metropolitan stadium in Bloomington and took their seats home with them.
    One person did that at the Superbowl this year in Minneapolis. lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Perhaps this has been mentioned... a question? For football games, will ppl be able to bring their cameras with detachable lenses into the dome?

I know the new entrance signage around the metal detectors lists prohibited items, and I believe cameras w/ detachable lenses are on there with iPads and laptops. I would recommend calling the Dome and asking just to be sure.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At the Jim Gaffigan show I set off the metal detector and had to get wanded. It turns out my shoelaces had metal tips instead of plastic ones. I think the metal detectors might be set a little to sensitive.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    At the Jim Gaffigan show I set off the metal detector and had to get wanded. It turns out my shoelaces had metal tips instead of plastic ones. I think the metal detectors might be set a little to sensitive.
    Dang I got 2 screws in my knee. I better just stay home next football season. Are you sure it wasn't the flask in the sock?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dang I got 2 screws in my knee. I better just stay home next football season. Are you sure it wasn't the flask in the sock?
    Or the plate in his head?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.