Page 265 of 355 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would be pissed if they removed the smoking section. If that burns your eyes you must have ultra sensitive eyes even around a camp fire. I'd end up vaping in the bathroom or smuggling a plastic ecig to get past the nazi metal detectors if I can't bring it in

If you’re a nonsmoker, any type of tobacco smoke is annoying to your eyes, nostrils and even tastebuds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If you’re a nonsmoker, any type of tobacco smoke is annoying to your eyes, nostrils and even tastebuds.

So are dudes who drank too much tailgating and are sweating profusely but I ain't bitching. I haven't been to a Twins game in 3 years because they banned smoking. I remember smoking in bars. I quit going there too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    it rolls across your eyes inside the dome?? What a crock of shit

You must not like the fireworks during the intro or TD's either then?
    Yeah it barely rolls across your eyes when your outside smoking since its open air. I'm thinking he's a chewlies gum representative

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

So are dudes who drank too much tailgating and are sweating profusely but I ain't bitching. I haven't been to a Twins game in 3 years because they banned smoking. I remember smoking in bars. I quit going there too.
    Personally, I stay out places and areas where any type of tobacco smoke is present. I find the stuff is nasty on senses and makes your clothes and hair stink.

Hail the BISON!!!

Personally, I stay out places and areas where any type of tobacco smoke is present. I find the stuff is nasty on senses and makes your clothes and hair stink.

That's the beauty of an outdoor smoking section.

I was responding to the guy who said it burns his eyes in the dome which is a crock of shit. I hope he avoids the grills in the tailgating lot

Cancer merchant! Cancer merchant!
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

That's the beauty of an outdoor smoking section.

I was responding to the guy who said it burns his eyes in the dome which is a crock of shit. I hope he avoids the grills in the tailgating lot
    While grill smoke smells a million times better, well in opinion, I would highly recommend everyone avoid breathing it in as it is actually more dangerous than tobacco smoke. Even wood smoke is considered more dangerous.
    Hail the BISON!!!

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

While grill smoke smells a million times better, well in opinion, I would highly recommend everyone avoid breathing it in as it is actually more dangerous than tobacco smoke. Even wood smoke is considered more dangerous.
    You must be fun at parties.
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

I didn't mean to start a shit show on smoking. When I'm around cigarette smoke my eyes tear and puff. Pipe smoke or cigars don't faze me. I think the chemicals they put in it is what burns. Just certain winds brings in heavy smoke at half time unless the dome can push more air. I have talked with Bernie during those times and he can push more air out ala Metrodome. I smoke my own meats also and camp wood smoke good.

Quote Originally Posted by duluthbison View Post
    You must be fun at parties.
    Not a fan of parties - too much smoke.......and drunks.
    Hail the BISON!!!