Page 251 of 355 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Replace the blue seats with green and red with yellow

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Stripes are too 80's. Something more randomized like this seems to a trend elsewhere in the world.

Like the bottom tier, only reverse the yellow and green so the seats more likely to be empty are dark.

Bacon on a stick was damn good..crispy how I like it....but I also tried the pork chop on a stick and that was perfect. Will be back next year

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Bacon on a stick was damn good..crispy how I like it....but I also tried the pork chop on a stick and that was perfect. Will be back next year
    Yep, crushed bacon and that pork chop you shared was delicious. Totally worth the walk. Sounds like another concession sells the bacon too, away from the cart? Little upgrades like this is a win for us...I've spread the word to anyone that will listen. Little kid in front of me lit up when he found out about it and his dad got it for him.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

No ads on the big boards Friday night. They had team stats instead. Odd they didn't sell the space for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    No ads on the big boards Friday night. They had team stats instead. Odd they didn't sell the space for that game.
    Ncaa controls the content, always have
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

The 2nd round game they had ads quarterfinals don't know? Does ncaa take more and more control towards the end?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    The 2nd round game they had ads quarterfinals don't know? Does ncaa take more and more control towards the end?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    I believe they put more of their stuff up in Semis, same format was on the boards last year
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I was in football heaven. Rushing and receiving yards plus total. Oh, how I wish they would do that all of the time.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Ncaa controls the content, always have
    For ads that are always there? That would surprise me. Especially since they didn't do that for the other 2 games. Unless they paid for it. Pretty sure they don't control venue advertising, just the video programming.

For ads that are always there? That would surprise me. Especially since they didn't do that for the other 2 games. Unless they paid for it. Pretty sure they don't control venue advertising, just the video programming.
    That's why we no longer are entering the Rohers Redzone in the playoffs.... Or the Titan Machinery redzone before that. Or the Verizon kiss cam. The NC2A controls most except for permanant signs

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com