Page 242 of 355 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Weird, even MSUM gets beer at their football game. What a novel concept.

See also no committee other than the booster club to come up with a great idea for game day experience.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Is there any plans to put the ribbon boards back up in the two corners where they worked on the seating? Plus, I hate to complain because I love the new boards, the stats are still a mess.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Is there any plans to put the ribbon boards back up in the two corners where they worked on the seating? Plus, I hate to complain because I love the new boards, the stats are still a mess.
    I really miss being able to look up at all times and see Rushing Yards, Passing Yards, Total Yards...
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I really miss being able to look up at all times and see Rushing Yards, Passing Yards, Total Yards...
    If you have smart phone, you can use the ESPN app on it to check the stats. I do this while watching the game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If you have smart phone, you can use the ESPN app on it to check the stats. I do this while watching the game.
    No kidding. I have never understood people's obsession with this in the age of smartphones. I mean, you can watch the game from your phone in your seat as well! But apparently people have Nokia flip phones and are buying game programs to get info on players.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    No kidding. I have never understood people's obsession with this in the age of smartphones. I mean, you can watch the game from your phone in your seat as well! But apparently people have Nokia flip phones and are buying game programs to get info on players.
    Two words:

Bandwidth.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Two words:

Bandwidth.
    I don't have any wireless issues in the Dome when we run the Junior/Cadet Nationals in July. No, we don't have 20,000 people in the building, but there around 8,000-10,000 people and a lot of other wireless devices affecting reception.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I don't have any wireless issues in the Dome when we run the Junior/Cadet Nationals in July. No, we don't have 20,000 people in the building, but there around 8,000-10,000 people and a lot of other wireless devices affecting reception.
    Bandwidth is an issue on Verizon's network. There are times I can barely get bisonville on tapatalk open and that requires hardly any service at all. They've improved it a few years ago nothing but calling or texting would work.

I'd think espns stat tracking on their app would be fine though.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Have to remember how good we have it in the Dome. The newly renovated Notre Dame Stadium has only one big screen that they think is the cat's meow, but the Dome has two 100 foot video boards. Pretty sweet for Fargo to have them.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Me too. Phone service is always sketchy in there and I don't like having my phone out when the game is going on.

Hate complaining with the awesome new boards, but I think it's pretty obvious they could be better utilized without much effort.