Page 216 of 355 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I wouldn't mind having the scores on the end zone floor level exits on a rotation like MVFC scores, ads, FBS top-25 scores, ads, rinse and repeat.
    On those short ribbon boards? They already are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding scores...I find that using the ESPN app is easier and much more up to date.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Regarding scores...I find that using the ESPN app is easier and much more up to date.
    When you can get service, sure. Although I seemed to do better now with Sprint/TMobile than I did with Verizon at the Dome. Somewhat.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Thought they fixed the Verizon problem last year inside the dome. I went and got glasses yesterday. I'll hold off on my screens in the dome comments until after viewing a game with the new spectacles. Couldn't hardly read the writing at the first game i attended. Not sure if it was bad eyes or just the fact that I was sober.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    When you can get service, sure. Although I seemed to do better now with Sprint/TMobile than I did with Verizon at the Dome. Somewhat.
    I have Cricket, which runs off of the ATT network, so I don't have any issues.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Verizon is much more usable this year, maybe due to many jumping ship or people turning off the background data because Verizon has been racking up some background data left and right and can't explain to people why data is being used when you're at home on your wifi and you're dead asleep every night.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Verizon is much more usable this year, maybe due to many jumping ship or people turning off the background data because Verizon has been racking up some background data left and right and can't explain to people why data is being used when you're at home on your wifi and you're dead asleep every night.
    I was just looking at my usage and noticed that several nights at 3am I have chunks of 200 to 300mb's of data being used. Haven't called them on it yet but it's good to know other people are seeing it too.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    or people turning off the background data because Verizon has been .
    Can you explain or help me out? Is this something you should do, how?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I was just looking at my usage and noticed that several nights at 3am I have chunks of 200 to 300mb's of data being used. Haven't called them on it yet but it's good to know other people are seeing it too.

It's a bit disconcerting especially since Verizon can't seem to figure out out either. So far I haven't seen any large jumps but both my wife and I still have windows phone, but since Verizon and Microsoft are on the outs and Microsoft essentially not going to provide consumer phones and since those building phones will not be either might be forced back to apple or androids.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anybody think NDSU could use this to help get some public funding for an IPF? Or would it be too busy with NDSU stuff to consider it?

http://www.inforum.com/news/4143913-...lone-ice-arena