Page 214 of 355 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Not trying to pile on in the complaint department, because I am ecstatic about the new boards. My only issue and it's a minor one is the scores around the country that they post. This was an issue I had even before the new boards. I'd like to see all the MoValley scores, common opponents, maybe some regional scores (Minny, Iowa, ISU, Neb, Wyoming even), and FCS scores as well. Some of the ones they show are so random, I just don't get it sometimes.
    The EWU was my first game with the new boards. I miss the boards that show team rushing and passing. I know they put some of them up when but it wasn't consistent. Whenever I looked for scores around the country all it showed was games scheduled to be played at 7:00 which is boring as all hell. I already know those scores.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Not trying to pile on in the complaint department, because I am ecstatic about the new boards. My only issue and it's a minor one is the scores around the country that they post. This was an issue I had even before the new boards. I'd like to see all the MoValley scores, common opponents, maybe some regional scores (Minny, Iowa, ISU, Neb, Wyoming even), and FCS scores as well. Some of the ones they show are so random, I just don't get it sometimes.
    It's meant to show games with top 25 FCS teams, top 25 FBS, then something else that I don't remember off hand...whether or not that's what the computer actually populates into those graphics, I do not know.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When they announced Central Michigan beating Oklahoma State (probably in the second quarter), I looked around and asked "Who cares?" and got quite a laughs. After seeing what happened, I can see why it was a hot story, but definitely not a PA announcement at an FCS game.

I do think they could do a better job with the corner boards, mixing them up with stats and ads. That is really my only issue.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I kept looking around for rushing and passing stats. They were up but not often.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I kept looking around for rushing and passing stats. They were up but not often.
    I was there the first game; never saw them at all. Corner boards are perfect for that is typically how teams use those kind of boards. I don't want to be too negative, but sometimes I do wonder if people who run the Dome ever leave Fargo.

Rushing and passing stats cycle through with other offensive stats whenever NDSU was on offensive on the stat sections on the main boards. Of course, offense and defense didn't get switched right away all the time since it has to be done manually, but it's a learning experience.

Other game stats now live on the corners, game sponsor was mixed in for 2nd game, other ads (minus the lower ribbon portion) should be minimal moving on.

First time seeing the new video boards. Over 1/3of it is advertising. Wish they would show some other scores on there. They do on the corner boards but it's random and you have to be looking at just the right time to catch the 4 scores they show at that moment.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I was there the first game; never saw them at all. Corner boards are perfect for that is typically how teams use those kind of boards. I don't want to be too negative, but sometimes I do wonder if people who run the Dome ever leave Fargo.
    Well yeah they have been know to make it as far as the meteopopulis that is Sioux falls

at the rate they give those stats, they could have just as easily left those boards up in the upper corners. They didn't put anything there to replace them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯