Page 206 of 355 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    So apparently the deal people had to sign was just laughed at and ignored?
    If you expect things like this to stay under wraps in this day and age you're fooling yourself.

Fargodome should have taken this as an opportunity to promote themselves on social media by churning out posts during the construction process instead of trying to hide it all for some great big reveal that was doomed from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If you expect things like this to stay under wraps in this day and age you're fooling yourself.

Fargodome should have taken this as an opportunity to promote themselves on social media by churning out posts during the construction process instead of trying to hide it all for some great big reveal that was doomed from the start.
    yeah well it's bad when trust is lost in our society especially when they supposedly sign aconfidentiality agreement.

oh well I guess it "ok"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Agreed. I feel the same way about the SHAC image embargo now that they've reached the end stage. Do they really think people will see the images and then say, "guess I don't have to go see it in person now." It would mostly go the opposite way. "That looks great; can't wait to see it in person." Besides, the people who search out these images are generally the people who are going to be the most excited regardless if they see it early or not(like the BV crowd).

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    We were told the boards would cover the endzone peasants. We don't need to see that. Some of them are even from Moorhead. Moorhead! Where's the wall we were promised?!
    We were told we're allowed inside to make the crowd look thinner and give the national audience the perception that not all NoDakers are fat

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    yeah well it's bad when trust is lost in our society especially when they supposedly sign aconfidentiality agreement.

oh well I guess it "ok"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Agreed that if the photog signed an NDA they shouldn't have posted it. Just think it was dumb for the FD to handle it in this way from the beginning.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Agreed. I feel the same way about the SHAC image embargo now that they've reached the end stage. Do they really think people will see the images and then say, "guess I don't have to go see it in person now." It would mostly go the opposite way. "That looks great; can't wait to see it in person." Besides, the people who search out these images are generally the people who are going to be the most excited regardless if they see it early or not(like the BV crowd).
    Yep, they missed out on an easy big marketing opportunity because they are stuck in the 90's. Stupid.

That board appears to be hanging much lower than the old ones. Hope that isn't the final position.

Justin Swanson ‏@SwanyND · 8m8 minutes ago

Previewed new FB intro on boards at the Dome tonight. I imagine this is how Neil Armstrong felt when he looked at Earth from the moon. #awe

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Justin Swanson ‏@SwanyND · 8m8 minutes ago

Previewed new FB intro on boards at the Dome tonight. I imagine this is how Neil Armstrong felt when he looked at Earth from the moon. #awe
    More from Swanson

http://www.inforum.com/sports/410029...ootball-opener

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/the...-far-its-come/

There’s a lot of work to be done, Felver said. While tailgating at University of North Dakota football games is becoming a big event, NDSU’s version is smaller. The Bison Bash, a pre-game festivity at a Fargo sports bar, is a start. Felver would like to see more.

“We’re looking at creating structured tailgate pre-game parties,” he said. “We want to make it a kind of whole day event. But it’s not something you can do overnight. You have to take steps. It’s like a child. You have to learn to stand before you walk and you have to learn to walk before you run.”

Oh how the worm has turned.....
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    Oh how the worm has turned.....
    ....right now.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN