Page 197 of 355 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofFargo View Post
    Double secret probation...
    I'm sure its because The Forum wants to be able to print the photos first, because you know print media is still the cutting edge medium for breaking news in 2016... We've all seen how they have reacted to exclusive rights in the recent past...................................

(In actual reality this needs purple, FCC lives in their own augmented reality so no purple)
    It's time for another photoillustration.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Ok, I want to preface this post saying I'm sure they are coming up with a great intro to the home opener involving the new video boards. And everything that follows is based on my previous experience with the intros of the past.

I really think we are missing an opportunity to build even more excitement with the intro. We have a something unique with a sold out dome that can't be duplicated hardly anywhere else. Hear me out. The normal pregame warmups happen and the teams leave the field. The video boards suddenly show, "ARE YOU READY?"(CROWD CHEERS)...a very loud "SHHHHHH" comes across the speakers and reads across the boards and dome goes pitch black in an instant while the speakers are still sssshing?(honestly pitch black, minus exit signs, safety lighting and flashing cell phones green and yellow, no advertisements in the distance)....a completely silent crowd(not sure if that's possible)5 seconds of complete silence and dark. Start with low volume audio and I imagine a deep and gritty voiced(Sam Elliott would be absolutely perfect) narrator....Now this is the law of the prairie, as old and as true as the sky....And the bison who keep it will prosper, and the bison who break it will die...As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, this law is the final word...For the strength of the Herd is the Bison, and the strength of the Bison is the Herd... a couple of seconds of silence and darkness... Thunderstruck starts at a low volume and the new screens slowly brighten with old photos and the great history of Bison football, at the same time Scott Miller's many amazing broadcast clips coming across the speakers, everything getting progressively louder and brighter until the cannons go off.....
    Nice!!! Goosebumps thinkin about it!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Just over one week til go time. These puppies have to be fully installed by now, right?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Just over one week til go time. These puppies have to be fully installed by now, right?
    Completion deadline is tomorrow(19th). No idea if they're on schedule or not.

Where are the top secret pics? Nobody could sneak a grainy photo or two of the installed units with no power on........just to see how big they look?

As much as I want a sneak peak at the boards, this is way better. When you walk into the dome you will be shocked at the sure magnitude of these new boards. Then the first time you see them on will be when the lights go out for the intro and tunnel walk. Serioisly, the roof is going to blow off this place when that happens!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Completion deadline is tomorrow(19th). No idea if they're on schedule or not.
    Didn't look like any contractor vehicles parked in the north lot around 4:30, so I would assume they're working on software and programming if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    As much as I want a sneak peak at the boards, this is way better. When you walk into the dome you will be shocked at the sure magnitude of these new boards. Then the first time you see them on will be when the lights go out for the intro and tunnel walk. Serioisly, the roof is going to blow off this place when that happens!!
    This^

I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open up that present I know I'm getting, but my parents keep telling me to wait.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    This^

I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open up that present I know I'm getting, but my parents keep telling me to wait.
    I was on the fence whether or not to make the trip to Fargo for the game. 2 things tipped the scales: the night game and I wanted to see the scoreboards in person before I saw them on TV.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Where are the top secret pics? Nobody could sneak a grainy photo or two of the installed units with no power on........just to see how big they look?
    We're still talking about the video boards correct??
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice