Page 192 of 355 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    I just don't know that a system designed to provide crowd PA is ever going to give a 'feel it in your pants' bass hit in a building full of 18,000 yelling people.... IMO.
    Challenge accepted

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post

Challenge accepted
    If you get it to work, pass this on to the dome officials...

Servo driven subs? We were using them in car audio back in the 90's

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm sure they are waiting to do a story till the project is done, but I sure wouldn't mind some teaser pics.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofFargo View Post
    Maybe I'll swing through this week and check them out for myself.. Of course I'll take some pics
    Get the inside scoop before the Forum.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofFargo View Post
    Maybe I'll swing through this week and check them out for myself.. Of course I'll take some pics
    It's my understanding that staff was told absolutely no photos sooooo....
    There's a reason there aren't any pics out - they're waiting for a big reveal.
    I had half expected FARGODOME to use their new instagram account to start teasing it.

(I haven't been in the building since Bieber so I haven't had a chance to see the boards but I've been keeping up with the happenings)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    It's my understanding that staff was told absolutely no photos sooooo....
    There's a reason there aren't any pics out - they're waiting for a big reveal.
    Yep, they said on either the FARGODOME Facebook or Twitter account that there may be a small glimpse here or there, but no full shots until the 27th. No photos by staffers is kind of standard procedure given the nature of our building...

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not getting the big deal about taking photos...a few photos are not going to ruin the surprise and the wow factor of seeing those things actually in person especially on gameday.

Lighten up dudes. Still think sound improvements would enhance those video boards 10x what any "surprise" would entail...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I'm not getting the big deal about taking photos...a few photos are not going to ruin the surprise and the wow factor of seeing those things actually in person especially on gameday.

Lighten up dudes. Still think sound improvements would enhance those video boards 10x what any "surprise" would entail...
    I'm with you on that.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post

Yep, Fargodome is stuck in the 90's. Pretty much all other significant stadium upgrades in the world now have a webcam, or at the very least some progress pics.