Page 189 of 355 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    To give a visual with the new end video boards:

http://www.daktronics.com/news/Pages...aktronics.aspx
    Wonder where that external marquee will go. They only mentioned one panel so doubt it would be on the corner of 19th and University. Maybe down the main driveway divider?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't realize there would be boards on the backside of the main boards...awesome. Not sure how I missed that?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pic:

Somebody needs to tell Daktronics it's never abbreviated ND. SU is acceptable if you must.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post

Somebody needs to tell Daktronics it's never abbreviated ND. SU is acceptable if you must.
    SDSU doesn't use SD either, it really doesn't matter at all. It would be funny if they put SU vs. SU instead
    Hail Hydra.

I have a feeling the folks in NDSU marketing are coming up with an awesome intro video to go on the new boards for the opener

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Love the picture with the article that shows the Bison up 10-0 on the Jacks!

The Brookings-based company could have used a picture with ANY other Bison opponent on it, or even changed it to 0-0, and nobody would have blamed them for it. But kick-ass "realism" must have won out over local political correctness in this case. Good on them.

That or.............we are just into the collective psyches of Brookings that deeply by now.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 07-28-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    I have a feeling the folks in NDSU marketing are coming up with an awesome intro video to go on the new boards for the opener
    Swany and others have already been tweeting about how great it is....

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I didn't realize there would be boards on the backside of the main boards...awesome. Not sure how I missed that?
    They are doing a portable board too which is for indoors or outdoors. Plus ribbons in the lower corner

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    I'm sure we'll see a tremendous Scott Miller tribute on it as well. Boy, what a great home opener this is going to be!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Pic:

I could be wrong, but I believe the endzone boards are going to bigger than what is shown in this photo. I based this on how big the board frames looked when I was there last week. For example, the "Gate City Bank Field" sign was behind the frame about a third from the bottom.

With that said, the FargoDome and its staff are doing a tremendous job with the improvements (sans the nacho cheese).
    Hail the BISON!!!