Page 185 of 355 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    You're right. I don't have kids so I really can't say anything about my plans on what I would do with them. In a perfect world I'd put my plan into action, but kids always have other ideas. I really want to have children some day, and I know the life I enjoy now would probably come to an end, or change drastically.
    FIFY

ten char

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Okay, Okay............I admit that everything with my kids didn't always go as planned! What gave me away? Was it the 2 "dammits", the "or else", the "don't tell Mom", or the "that means you, buster"?

My oldest daughter, who started going to Bison games when she was about 3 or 4 yrs. old, is now in her mid-twenties, still goes to the games and is the biggest Bison fan there ever was!! If you keep at it long enough, everything comes full circle. She now has to keep the lazy & crazy old man on the "Bison Fan straight-n-narrow"!

Bison "Old Man" Checklist:

Set three alarm clocks just to wake up......................check

Find a Bison shirt that isn't faded, wrinkled, or has spit-up on it..............check

Remember the box of Depends undergarments.....................check

Take the blood pressure meds, it's Game Day!....................check

Leave the milk carton and the knitting needles at home (dammit).................check

Remember to bring the nipple for that bottle of beer at tailgating....................check

Take a short nap before entering the Dome.......................................check

Everybody find help for getting me up for the kick off.....(that's what he said).................check

Is that damn Thunderstruck getting louder or is it just me?........Earplugs........................check

My goodness! Are the pom-poms getting younger, or is it just me?....... (don't tell mama)...............check

Offer to fight the refs over a bad call against the Bison.........and that means YOU, sonny!.........check

You see. We are Bison Fans for life! But we can never stop learning!

(Sorry for the thread drift. Carry on.)
    All of the above!

We've tried to take both of our kids since they were born to as many as they don't start hating to go!

Football is going to be hard with only three tickets and have a single separated from the doubles so can't even buy a single game ticket..

So, according the April City Commission Agenda, demolition of much of the existing equipment in the Fargodome would be completed by the end of June. Any word on progress of the new video board system? Still on track for the August 19 deadline?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    So, according the April City Commission Agenda, demolition of much of the existing equipment in the Fargodome would be completed by the end of June. Any word on progress of the new video board system? Still on track for the August 19 deadline?
    Not sure of the exact date but for sure by game 1. Any word what they are doing with the old boards?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pics in tweet of old boards coming down.

https://twitter.com/ndsuequipment/st...19999222718464

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofFargo View Post
    I can shed some light on this for you... They are pouring the concrete for the new control room July 1st. That will take three weeks to cure then the new equipment will be moved in to the control room.

None of the new boards will be installed until AFTER the wrestling tournament. There are plans in the works for production crew to do a "dry" run with all new equipment and video boards during a team scrimmage the week before the home opener for crew, players, and coaches to get acclimated with all the new technology for the upcoming season.

Also there will be new graphics technology for the video boards that will be intigrated throughout the season.

Hope this was informative for everyone!
    Good info. Any word on what's happening with the old boards?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.inforum.com/business/4064...les-bankruptcy

So did this company have anything to do with the domes turf? Or is this another creative picture choice by the Forum?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/business/4064...les-bankruptcy

So did this company have anything to do with the domes turf? Or is this another creative picture choice by the Forum?
    Yes, the Fargodome has Astroturf Gameday 3D.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yes, the Fargodome has Astroturf Gameday 3D.
    So nice, they installed it for us twice.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Good info. Any word on what's happening with the old boards?
    Going to a tin shed up north or a big round garage to the SE?
    It's OK to not be OK.