Page 159 of 355 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

NDSU puts up $50 Million
    4 Major Sponsors get 4 Corners of the stadiums $25 Million each. Scheels/Sanford/Butler/RDO or Microsoft?

$150 Million.
    PSL's for donor's wanting seats from 20 yard line to 20 yard line $2000/seat (for lifetime.) 25,000 = $50 Million

$200 Million dollar Dome Stadium ON CAMPUS *put where current practice fields are and run it East West, Connect it via skyways to SHAC & Fargodome.

NDSU keeps all REVENUE. City of Fargo & State of ND puts up $0 and receives $0 in return.

Bookmark this,
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Not sure if this was posted somewhere else but I was reading the interview with Matt Larson in the Championship edition of Bison Illustrated, and he talked about getting new locker rooms this year. He also talked about getting the Championship room updated. Does anyone know if this is done deal or if it's proposed?

Also he said long term we must build an IPF

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Would we just build an indoor practice facility over the existing turf south of the SHAC?

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    Would we just build an indoor practice facility over the existing turf south of the SHAC?
    I would imagine they still want 2 fields side by side for camps. Would probably make sense to put it where the grass is along University and keep the middle turf. Also they would probably want some space for a practice locker room so players don't have to waste time commuting between 2 spots.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Should the announcers booth at the dome be named after Scott Miller?

Anyone have any updates on the progress of the new video boards? Has the contract been awarded to anyone?
    Last edited by NDGooch; 03-11-2016 at 04:16 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Anyone have any updates on the progress of the new video boards? Has the contract been awarded to anyone?
    Without reading back, I thought bids were this month.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I think the bids letting were going to be in April... the invites should be going out soon. Not sure if that is something they open up and would be on a bid exchange or if they go to the invite only bidding so they can be choosy on who would be providing them? Nothing on the bid exchange yet relating to them in any form that I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I think the bids letting were going to be in April... the invites should be going out soon. Not sure if that is something they open up and would be on a bid exchange or if they go to the invite only bidding so they can be choosy on who would be providing them? Nothing on the bid exchange yet relating to them in any form that I could find.
    I'm not familiar with the process but can they send out bids in April and get them back soon enough to make the decision on a bid, get the order in place and installed before football season starts? Seems like a tight timeline.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I'm not familiar with the process but can they send out bids in April and get them back soon enough to make the decision on a bid, get the order in place and installed before football season starts? Seems like a tight timeline.
    Contractors submit their bids by the specified deadline then the authorities usually award the bid to the lowest responsible bidder. I would think they could start work by May which would leave plenty of time imho

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt