Page 143 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So same size as the bunnies have, but two... plus the four upgraded corner boards, and we still have a roof. Another good day to be a Bison fan.
    Yeah I was jealous of the Bunnies board... until I found out were getting 2 of them! Talk about a major wow factor. This kicks ass on so many levels.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Someone didn't think this video board thing through. Going to be covered up with national championship banners within ten years.

Lardsin must go!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    So I wonder if still have the gate city field signage at the bottom? Assuming they have to have something for them but couldn't that be worked into the scoreboard video board?? Just thinking of those row EE and up.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Yeah, I hope they get rid of those things. They've blocked my view more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Will the boards be 4K? Dunno if the Proseed ads will look good in old HD on the new boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll find out when the bids come back. 13HD is the latest and greatest and what the Vikings are putting in to get to 4K. 13 refers to the pixel size in millimeters. I'm not sure if the math works out on a 30x100 board though.

But I think 1080 should also look great on boards this size.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    So I wonder if still have the gate city field signage at the bottom? Assuming they have to have something for them but couldn't that be worked into the scoreboard video board?? Just thinking of those row EE and up.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    They will be putting video boards on the back of the new boards so anyone with an obstructed view will be able see everything everyone else can. They've thought of everybody/everything. This is going to be an amazing overhaul/addition to the dome!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    They will be putting video boards on the back of the new boards so anyone with an obstructed view will be able see everything everyone else can. They've thought of everybody/everything. This is going to be an amazing overhaul/addition to the dome!
    This just makes me laugh every time a Jacks fan says they are going to have the best facilities in the FCS.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Wait until they do something. Then do it bigger. Break their hearts.
    Its like winning a national championship in the last minute
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    This just makes me laugh every time a Jacks fan says they are going to have the best facilities in the FCS.
    I laugh as well and to be honest, am pretty giddy about what NDSU has going on right now. SDSU builds an indoor facility for practice and track. NDSU builds a separate track facility and throws up a bubble whenever they want to have two indoor facilities. We also have three outdoor fields to practice on as well with one field being an exact replica of the field in the dome. SDSU adds suites that NDSU already has. SDSU gets the biggest board in the FCS, NDSU orders two and for good measure upgrades the 4 boards they already have and throws two extra on top of it all to accommodate the people behind the boards. It's like playing poker with your buddy that never wins. They finally get a decent hand and feel good about themselves until you lay down your hand, card by card, to show they've been outplayed the whole time. Great time to be a Bison!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I laugh as well and to be honest, am pretty giddy about what NDSU has going on right now. SDSU builds an indoor facility for practice and track. NDSU builds a separate track facility and throws up a bubble whenever they want to have two indoor facilities. We also have three outdoor fields to practice on as well with one field being an exact replica of the field in the dome. SDSU adds suites that NDSU already has. SDSU gets the biggest board in the FCS, NDSU orders two and for good measure upgrades the 4 boards they already have and throws two extra on top of it all to accommodate the people behind the boards. It's like playing poker with your buddy that never wins. They finally get a decent hand and feel good about themselves until you lay down your hand, card by card, to show they've been outplayed the whole time. Great time to be a Bison!
    To be fair, the suites are not comparable. NDSU is probably going to need real suites at some point since they have essentially maxed out seating.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix