Page 139 of 355 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

They are going to be or is it that is what they're going to request in the base bid with an alternates that could adjust what the end sizes are depending on bid prices? That seemed to be the way they were headed. Unless they know for sure that their cost isn't going to exceed what they're willing to pay can't imagine this is set in stone yet? Unless bidding is already done?
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Dammit,

That's 100 sq ft smaller than SDSU.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who here can draw up what it will look like?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I was playing around and was trying to figure out what these would look like. My best estimate for boards that are 30 by 100ft would look like this. Almost exactly the same size as the old digital displays currently at the ends of the field. I think it's going to look pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Hoping the copied quote will include the picture...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

But we'll have two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Dammit,

That's 100 sq ft smaller than SDSU.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    But we'll have two of them.
    and 4 in the corners.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Being a nerd I did some more research and just 1 of our boards will be in the top 40 in the FBS for overall size but since we will have TWO of them, we will have one of the biggest setups in the nation. But that's just overall size. It's not talking about HD. There are only a handful of full HD video boards in the nation and technically SDSU has the largest full HD video board in the nation followed by Bill Snyder Family Stadium. Since we will have 2 video boards, (and the corners) it will be the largest collection of HD Video Boards in the nation. Not even close. Well at least until the big dogs decide their resolution isn't good enough and upgrade. Auburn has an 11,000 square foot video board.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...m_video_boards

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Being a nerd I did some more research and just 1 of our boards will be in the top 40 in the FBS for overall size but since we will have TWO of them, we will have one of the biggest setups in the nation. But that's just overall size. It's not talking about HD. There are only a handful of full HD video boards in the nation and technically SDSU has the largest full HD video board in the nation followed by Bill Snyder Family Stadium. Since we will have 2 video boards, (and the corners) it will be the largest collection of HD Video Boards in the nation. Not even close. Well at least until the big dogs decide their resolution isn't good enough and upgrade. Auburn has an 11,000 square foot video board.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...m_video_boards
    Now if they could just get the sound quality to match the boards :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Pretty much include the "decorative" framing holding up the current scoreboards and ads and go a bit wider, Think overall height from the top of the ads to the bottom Gate City Field "ad". will be the same though.

hope I can see from row T in the EZ...dont have any problems seeing the current scoreboard across the field so I think Ill be ok...feel for the people at the top, will probably be blocked from the other screen from seeing anything