Page 104 of 355 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Pat, I've seen register outputs at Fargo bars that show those numbers on a Wednesday special. It does happen--crazy as it sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not saying it doesnt happen. I am sure there are a few who do that on a regular basis. But there are many that dont come close to that number is all I am saying.

BUT BACK GO THE POINT. Game day should have a huge economic impact on the FM area. I would love to see what the hotel occupancy level is before and after the weekend. Hando where are you. The CC should already have these numbers. NDSU should as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    5 fargo bars are my clients ill stand by my numbers
    They show you their books??????? I will leave it at that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I will say the restruants gotta love game day. Ever try to eat after a game? Of course fargo is an eating out Mecca.
    I swear.....as much as I'm tempted.....I will not touch that.*

*twsngs (that's what Slicky's new girlfriend said)

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I swear.....as much as I'm tempted.....I will not touch that.*

*twsngs (that's what Slicky's new girlfriend said)
    Slick has a girl friend?

Bar numbers seem well with in reason .... but you just want to pick so find something else pl

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    $1.5-2 Million a game, Flint Comm once mentioned this, Endzone find out
    20,000 fans (attending game , attending tailgating or shooping with spouses)
    500 hotel rooms @ $100 average $50K
    50 Bars full @ $10,000 = $500,000 ($10k is a normal night at Bar)
    50 Restaurants @ $10,000 = $500,000
    Liquor sales = $50,000-$100,000
    Gas, Food = $250,000
    Shopping/Clothes - = $200,000 (scheels, bookstores sales, heck spouses shopping)
    Tickets = 15,000 x $30 = $450,000
    Parking/Tailgating = $50,000

what else we missing?

Aren't bars full/restaurants/liquor sales/ gas,food the sale thing that you are counting about four times? The economic impact is the amount above a typical Saturday.

You are probably right on a game day, the average fan spends $100 to 125 a game. Similar to the cost of a vikings game. Which works out to your number $1. 5 million a game impact.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Bar numbers seem well with in reason .... but you just want to pick so find something else pl
    Not picking at all. He produced some numbers. Tell me where I can find those figures. Because I am interested in what the REAL impact is. That was the purpose of my first post.

One other point. You dont count the avg daily take in your numbers. You subtract what you normally do to get the economic impact.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I easily spend 300 to 400 a weekend in Fargo on food, booze, and board. Can be done for cheaper but hey I enjoy my bison football.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I easily spend 300 to 400 a weekend in Fargo on food, booze, and board. Can be done for cheaper but hey I enjoy my bison football.
    I live in Fargo but my tailgating crew spends minimum of 300 bucks on shit like food, beer, propane, and other tailgating items.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I'll pick on his numbers. To me he is counting the same thing more than once.

Hey, great work on Eaglewood, to bad KC didn't the plans in by April 1, that whole street could have been built, sold and you could be digging the next street.