Page 103 of 355 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Sounds like a good project for the Athletic Marketing department.*

*or we could wait for the poster whom shall not be named to spit out some random numbers... (kinda purple)
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

$1.5-2 Million a game, Flint Comm once mentioned this, Endzone find out
    20,000 fans (attending game , attending tailgating or shooping with spouses)
    500 hotel rooms @ $100 average $50K
    50 Bars full @ $10,000 = $500,000 ($10k is a normal night at Bar)
    50 Restaurants @ $10,000 = $500,000
    Liquor sales = $50,000-$100,000
    Gas, Food = $250,000
    Shopping/Clothes - = $200,000 (scheels, bookstores sales, heck spouses shopping)
    Tickets = 15,000 x $30 = $450,000
    Parking/Tailgating = $50,000

what else we missing?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    $1.5-2 Million a game, Flint Comm once mentioned this, Endzone find out
    20,000 fans (attending game , attending tailgating or shooping with spouses)
    500 hotel rooms @ $100 average $50K
    50 Bars full @ $10,000 = $500,000 ($10k is a normal night at Bar)
    50 Restaurants @ $10,000 = $500,000
    Liquor sales = $50,000-$100,000
    Gas, Food = $250,000
    Shopping/Clothes - = $200,000 (scheels, bookstores sales, heck spouses shopping)
    Tickets = 15,000 x $30 = $450,000
    Parking/Tailgating = $50,000

what else we missing?
    Where are you getting your numbers? Link?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Where are you getting your numbers? Link?

I'd be shocked if he wasn't spitballing here but I'd also be surprised if those numbers weren't pretty reasonable.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I will say the restruants gotta love game day. Ever try to eat after a game? Of course fargo is an eating out Mecca.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I'd be shocked if he wasn't spitballing here but I'd also be surprised if those numbers weren't pretty reasonable.

Or you can talk to CVB guy charley Johnson for a made up BS figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    When you look at what a bar would have to serve in a night to come up with those figures I would have to see the solid numbers. Now if you want to combine the bar/restaurant then the numbers more than work.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    When you look at what a bar would have to serve in a night to come up with those figures I would have to see the solid numbers. Now if you want to combine the bar/restaurant then the numbers more than work.
    Pat, I've seen register outputs at Fargo bars that show those numbers on a Wednesday special. It does happen--crazy as it sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

5 fargo bars are my clients ill stand by my numbers

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    5 fargo bars are my clients ill stand by my numbers
    Those are good days tho--don't break your arm patting yourself on the back! Relax a bit-->ya, I'm saying that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.