Page 68 of 355 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I am going to post this just one more time---for those that need just a little more time to digest information that has been posted 15 to 20 times already. First thing you have to do is shut your mouth. NOBODY ever learned anything while talking. Hard concept for you to understand I know but give it a whirl. Next. NDSU already knows how to expand the dome. They have had numerous studies and proposals. The bottom line is---it would be economically more responsible to scrape the dome to ground zero and start all over --- as opposed to your much thought out proposal of
    "just do something".

Lets try a different tact if you didnt get that one----History has shown that you can build anything if you have the money--correct? Are you with me so far? Considering what it would cost to----"just do something" as you proposed, the return on investment(ROI) would be economically unfeasible. IOW---the cost of the additional seats wouldnt pay for itself.

If there is anything here you dont understand just raise your hand and I will try to help you with a much more simple explanation. Savy?
    So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that there is chance the west wall will be moved farther back and seats will be added to the corners? I have my check ready to go the day the drawings are released and NDSU announces a move up to FBS!!!!!!

Heck ya, PUMP IT UP!!!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I'm talking about Wi-Fi that works.

Yeah, it works great. The lighting and sound systems use it as well.

Are you talking about Wi-Fi or wireless? Two separate deals there.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    It used to work fine in the southern sides of the dome, that is where the antenna is.
    After I upgraded my phone, I have just used 4G instead. Then Verizon was hit and miss with all
    the users. I have been told that they made changes and it should be better. That I noticed worked
    perfectly during McCartney.
    Glad to see they are making changes.

My phone is with ATT and it is also hit and miss.

This is a little more involved than removing the support columns:

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday....they-will-come

NORTH DAKOTA STATE

Let me preface this by saying, lest my tone or intentions on this one be misinterpreted, that I do this only out of respect. I live in New York, but rest assured I carry the requisite fear of quiet people from cold, wide-open states. Ja Rule once 'sang' "I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips, I'm from New York."

Right, Ja, but you're wearing an open dress shirt and there’s like, a thousand people around. I could just duck into a deli and call for help. North Dakota's got one dude with a rifle he learned to shoot before he could walk and I have only endless frozen plain to run terrified across while he lights a cigarette and steadies his aim. I come in peace, my Bison friends, and I'm sorry I just now mispronounced Bison. This is print, but trust me, I did.

Why a new stadium? The Fargodome is great. It's an angry little box of ice bees playing lights-out football in a deafening rec room. In the view of conference commissioners, though, it's too small. (Heinz Field holds 65,000, and tell me where you'd rather be a visiting team, but still).

No, today we're building big. Big and mean and metal. Open to the freaky northern sky. Blue turf? That's a great gimmick if you’re in Idaho and it’s 1986. Playing on a frozen lake? That's a home field advantage. But it'll be cold, you say! Really? Your whole state’s just a pile of free heating gas. Light up the night. Come with me, into A Stadium Of Fire and Ice.

Wolves on the field? Wolves on the field. Own it, North Dakota. You're from a barren wasteland that's scary as hell, and if anything qualifies you to play at the top levels of college football, it's that. Besides, I'd much rather go there than Norman.

I am going to post this just one more time---for those that need just a little more time to digest information that has been posted 15 to 20 times already. First thing you have to do is shut your mouth. NOBODY ever learned anything while talking. Hard concept for you to understand I know but give it a whirl. Next. NDSU already knows how to expand the dome. They have had numerous studies and proposals. The bottom line is---it would be economically more responsible to scrape the dome to ground zero and start all over --- as opposed to your much thought out proposal of
    "just do something".

Lets try a different tact if you didnt get that one----History has shown that you can build anything if you have the money--correct? Are you with me so far? Considering what it would cost to----"just do something" as you proposed, the return on investment(ROI) would be economically unfeasible. IOW---the cost of the additional seats wouldnt pay for itself.

If there is anything here you dont understand just raise your hand and I will try to help you with a much more simple explanation. Savy?
    So your saying no ferris wheels in the corners

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    So your saying no ferris wheels in the corners
    Thats where the bars go. Dont you ever read Gabes posts? Of course he wants the bars elevated so may be we could work in the ferris wheels.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thats where the bars go. Dont you ever read Gabes posts? Of course he wants the bars elevated so may be we could work in the ferris wheels.

Who is Gabe?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post

Feeling the love in this article...

Why a new stadium? The Fargodome is great. It's an angry little box of ice bees playing lights-out football in a deafening rec room. In the view of conference commissioners, though, it's too small.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

NDSU....winter is coming!

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The napkin has been discovered...we must regroup....