Page 174 of 355 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

City commissioner Dave Piepkorn stated that after the upgrades, the video system would be ranked in the upper half of NFL stadiums.

533 In a row

Wow, that's cool. Thanks for sharing that road.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    City commissioner Dave Piepkorn stated that after the upgrades, the video system would be ranked in the upper half of NFL stadiums.
    That is... awesome! Pretty cool that a recruit can come to the dome and see something more kick ass than the Power 5 conferences and half the NFL teams offer. That is what they called the WOW factor!

Hope the opening game on ESPN airs the banner raising ceremony. It will look awesome!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It's pretty obvious that the dome needs to move forward with some of the additions which will not only add luxury suites, a bit more seating, reconfigured wheelchair seating, and include more bathrooms! When the lines are so long and woman feel the need to pee with the men we have a problem! I mean yeah it was stupid for her to do it but what's the alternative? Piss your pants because we have inadequate quantities of bathrooms? (and yeah they removed a small one to add a new media control room) And the Garth concert was only a few thousand more than a football game except they had access to floor level bathrooms too!

http://www.inforum.com/news/4030231-...-mens-bathroom

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's pretty obvious that the dome needs to move forward with some of the additions which will not only add luxury suites, a bit more seating, reconfigured wheelchair seating, and include more bathrooms! When the lines are so long and woman feel the need to pee with the men we have a problem! I mean yeah it was stupid for her to do it but what's the alternative? Piss your pants because we have inadequate quantities of bathrooms? (and yeah they removed a small one to add a new media control room) And the Garth concert was only a few thousand more than a football game except they had access to floor level bathrooms too!

http://www.inforum.com/news/4030231-...-mens-bathroom
    I disagree, the time she was trying to go is the absolute worst time at any concert, between the opening act and the main act. She could have easily picked a better time. You don't do tens of thousands of dollars of renovation because one lady picked the wrong time to tinkle. There have been a lot larger crowds in the dome than each night last week without problems and they didn't even have to convert some of the mens to womens like they can if it is a major problem. My opinion she should not have been kicked out but I also probably don't know the whole situation or anything she may have or not have said. There is usually more to stories like this than gets "reported".

I've honestly never seen lines like the ones we had on Sunday. *Hot tip* The smokers patio has porta potties.

A women came out of the Men's with a child when I was going in. No one said anything or even cared. We all kind of looked at each other and laughed.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Just make a unisex bathroom out of the men's for shows where it'll be female dominated-Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, pink, biebs... As well as every country act that rolls through town. Bison football, AC DC etc can be kept as is since it's more of a male centric and those shared stalls would be needed more.

Not one guy would care if there was a female going to the bathroom next to them. Hell just make the stall walls go to the floor and extra taller to keep the creeps out

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I disagree, the time she was trying to go is the absolute worst time at any concert, between the opening act and the main act. She could have easily picked a better time. You don't do tens of thousands of dollars of renovation because one lady picked the wrong time to tinkle. There have been a lot larger crowds in the dome than each night last week without problems and they didn't even have to convert some of the mens to womens like they can if it is a major problem. My opinion she should not have been kicked out but I also probably don't know the whole situation or anything she may have or not have said. There is usually more to stories like this than gets "reported".
    I think the greater problem is lack of seats, which they already did a study for which would include additional bathrooms. If you do the additions, you get the bathrooms. I actually think the lack of bathrooms is a problem. I like to pee at halftime because I like to watch the actual game, which is the main reason I'm there. In her case, why should she miss the actual concert she paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Hell just make the stall walls go to the floor and extra taller to keep the creeps out
    No, no, NO! How am I supposed to pee on some strangers foot?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think the greater problem is lack of seats, which they already did a study for which would include additional bathrooms. If you do the additions, you get the bathrooms. I actually think the lack of bathrooms is a problem. I like to pee at halftime because I like to watch the actual game, which is the main reason I'm there. In her case, why should she miss the actual concert she paid for.
    \

The 17,999+ other people seemed to figure it out Sunday night and the women on Saturday and the women on Friday and the women on Thursday.