Page 307 of 355 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Don't know where else to put this but what the hell was up with the parking today? They weren't letting cars in the East lot at 1:45. I bet I counted 20 cars taking up multiple spaces. And no it wasn't the snow I could see the dam yellow lines. Tow those clowns who can't park.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Don't know where else to put this but what the hell was up with the parking today? They weren't letting cars in the East lot at 1:45. I bet I counted 20 cars taking up multiple spaces. And no it wasn't the snow I could see the dam yellow lines. Tow those clowns who can't park.
    Before the season started there was an announcement of Tailgate Changes, and if you read that due to Safety of tailgaters they close the lot to car traffic 1 hour prior to game time.
    So the lot closed at 1:30 PM for vehicle traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Before the season started there was an announcement of Tailgate Changes, and if you read that due to Safety of tailgaters they close the lot to car traffic 1 hour prior to game time.
    So the lot closed at 1:30 PM for vehicle traffic.
    The east lot? I've showed up later this year. Showed up a little early today. They said it was full. Didn't make us pay and said if you find a spot you can park. Only had motorcycle parking left in between the idiots. Can't ride a snowmobile in City limits in Fargo. Learned that one the hard way. It was full because of bad parking.

Lardsin must go!

Lardsin must go!

I don't know the issue but the lineup when I got there at 1:10 pmish for entering on the north end at 19th was long so I just did the drive in the left lane see what lot looked liked and looked full didn't look thru it like you did to find the idiot parking... Then as we were sitting in pedestrian crossing stopped I notice one of the traffic control vehicles in line which as the line progressed forward we found out they were closing it, since I was sort of angling to hit up the east entrance on University I book it back over to the north and got into the ndscs lot.

Have to wonder a lot of tailgaters park there that were in tailgate lot as we went right in and there were like 2000 ppl in the Dome.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    The east lot? I've showed up later this year. Showed up a little early today. They said it was full. Didn't make us pay and said if you find a spot you can park. Only had motorcycle parking left in between the idiots. Can't ride a snowmobile in City limits in Fargo. Learned that one the hard way. It was full because of bad parking.
    If you're on Facebook, check out the Fargo Can't Park group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620567894846380/
    It's OK to not be OK.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If you're on Facebook, check out the Fargo Can't Park group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620567894846380/
    That group is pretty much the definition of passive aggressive shaming. It's fun to look at for a little bit until you realize most of the people posting have mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    That page is cancer.

Back when it was like 400-500 members it was funny and just bad parking jobs. Now its people bitching about apartment moving companies parking their trucks in front of apartments while hauling furniture. Or photos of traffic accidents...

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    They're going to lose a lot of parking with that. Guessing those lots north of the new softball field will help some but they'll probably need more parking out that way meaning a longer walk for a lot of folks to/from the dome events.

They also mentioned suites again in that article... I'd be interested if there's any more details on what that entails.