Page 292 of 355 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Phil said the dome was getting old when the power went out.

If Phil says it must be time.
    I think the issues with the lights were due to the new computers

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Phil said the dome was getting old when the power went out.

If Phil says it must be time.
    The building is getting old, lighting and electrical are fairly new

The building is getting old, buts it mostly beick and concrete, its not like its crumbling apart. Renovation of everything inside is a constant thing.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

The problem was caused by something at Xcel

533 In a row

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Nope, computer problem

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Yeah idk about that...where are you getting that info?

Per Fargodome Authority meeting minutes - they are interviewing architects for the Dome renovation/conference center addition tomorrow, 9/5/18.

Perkins & Will (they did Oregon's basketball arena, Northwestern's new practice facility) and Populous ( target field, TCF bank stadium, Kansas States stadium expansion, Texas A&M expansion, new yankee stadium and a buuunch of others) are the finalists.

looks like SOMETHING is going to happen
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Per Fargodome Authority meeting minutes - they are interviewing architects for the Dome renovation/conference center addition tomorrow, 9/5/18.

Perkins & Will (they did Oregon's basketball arena, Northwestern's new practice facility) and Populous ( target field, TCF bank stadium, Kansas States stadium expansion, Texas A&M expansion, new yankee stadium and a buuunch of others) are the finalists.

looks like SOMETHING is going to happen
    Thank god we are looking at something outside the area. If you would have said Terry Stroh again I would have punched my monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Thank god we are looking at something outside the area. If you would have said Terry Stroh again I would have punched my monitor.
    Hahah no kidding - as far as I know, the most recent renderings were from Stroh. looking at these 2 firms' websites, they have no difficulty getting creative with a space. lets hope whatever happens is a game changer
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Hahah no kidding - as far as I know, the most recent renderings were from Stroh. looking at these 2 firms' websites, they have no difficulty getting creative with a space. lets hope whatever happens is a game changer
    Just noticed after watching the Bison Football Show that Populous created the renderings for the proposed indoor practice facility.