Page 292 of 292 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292
Results 2,911 to 2,915 of 2915

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    Yes.

Handrails come down and it gets replaced with 3 rows of seats and a steel panel to complete the field wall. Only way you'd really notice it once the padding goes up (if you're not sitting on it) is the handrail is a different shape/color there.
    So technically, it’s not new.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Why did they stop putting up Conference Championship years the last 10 years???????
    There is a new sheriff in town.
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    FROM ANOTHER FAN BOARD:
    "Because of their long term dominance at the FCS level it's my opinion that NDSU Football should be forced into the FBS level."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Why did they stop putting up Conference Championship years the last 10 years???????
    Same reason Farley stopped buying shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I've never seen a helicopter pad in the dome, so I'd say yes. (Sorry, had to)
    You need that when you have a retractable roof.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Blog Entries

Here's an upgrade idea. Have NDSU's Engineering Department design acoustics that will make the dome louder for football games, but also be able to be hidden or quiet noise when desired. If we can't make the damn thing any bigger, let's make it louder.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.