Page 240 of 355 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I wonder if they removed one or two short rows of seats. I'm having a really hard time finding a 'before' photo of the areas that is clear enough to make out what was there before.

edit: Yep, they did. Definitely removed two rows of 14 seats(56 seats total).
    I don't know if it helps, but here are the NW and SE corners respectively for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

The video boards are awesome BTW. Can't wait wait to start using them for the numerous finals we have this upcoming week.

Hail the BISON!!!

I wonder if they removed one or two short rows of seats. I'm having a really hard time finding a 'before' photo of the areas that is clear enough to make out what was there before.

edit: Yep, they did. Definitely removed two rows of 14 seats(56 seats total).
    They were relocated to directly below the red seats. I think the number of fixed seats remained the same, but the number of handicap spaces was increased. Might decrease the need for the portable ADA platforms for some events?

Quote Originally Posted by offroader613 View Post
    They were relocated to directly below the red seats. I think the number of fixed seats remained the same, but the number of handicap spaces was increased. Might decrease the need for the portable ADA platforms for some events?
    Oh yeah. That's a 'duh' on my part. Was so focused on the area below concourse level that I missed the change above. And I think you're right about increasing the total seating capacity since the handicapped platforms should no longer be needed. Wonder if they're going to do the other two corners next year?

Whats happening to the ribbon boards that used to be above those corner entrances? They aren't in the photos at all. Seems they would relocate them to the front of the added sections.

Default Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Whats happening to the ribbon boards that used to be above those corner entrances? They aren't in the photos at all. Seems they would relocate them to the front of the added sections.
    They will be reattached soon. If you look closely to the pics where I'm nearly underneath one of the entryways, you can see where the holes have been drilled for the brackets that hold the ribbon video boards.

Hail the BISON!!!

who are the Orioles? Do teams bring their own mats to these things?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    who are the Orioles? Do teams bring their own mats to these things?
    That mat is for Lennox, SD. I believe our current mat provider, Dollamur, gives schools a nice discount on their new mats if the school allows for it to be used in Fargo prior to be delivered to the school. I'm basing this on what our former mat provider, Resilite, use to do each year.

Hail the BISON!!!

Oh yeah. That's a 'duh' on my part. Was so focused on the area below concourse level that I missed the change above. And I think you're right about increasing the total seating capacity since the handicapped platforms should no longer be needed. Wonder if they're going to do the other two corners next year?
    Just wondering with these two corners being extended will it obstruct the view. I would assume they checked this out. But a. Or we thrown ball might be tough to see.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Just wondering with these two corners being extended will it obstruct the view. I would assume they checked this out. But a. Or we thrown ball might be tough to see.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.