Page 248 of 355 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Standing while they're on offense is just silly IMO (unless it's while a big play is unfolding). If you have the energy to stand while the Bison are on offense you're not cheering loud enough when they're on defense. That slow methodical offensive tempo the Bison run is a great way for me to get rested up for the next defensive possession.

The standing policy on defense is a lot tougher. I got yelled at by the guy behind me once for standing on the first defensive play of the year a few years back when the ball was fairly close to our endzone (south endzone) and was pretty disgusted by it but I did sit until the first 3rd down. I feel like for big games, 2nd halves of close games, or playoff games everyone should be allowed to stand while the Bison are on defense from 1st down until punt down. Once it's a 2 score or more game then standing before 3rd down is a no-no. Or if they're playing a cupcake then standing before 3rd down anytime after the first defensive series is a no-no.

Lastly, whether I'm standing or sitting while the Bison are on defense I'm going to probably piss off either the people in front of me or the people behind me. If I'm sitting I'm going to be yelling right into the ears of the people in front of me and I'm not a quiet person.
    Pretty much all of this, but especially the last line. If I sat while clapping and yelling, the couple in front of me would turn around and slap me (and we get along pretty well). I'm just glad I have an aisle seat so I can slide halfway into the aisle to not block the view of those behind me.

We just need an old people that can't stand section. Problem solved.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Section 21 would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Section 21 would be perfect
    I agree...but then you'd want in.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

I think we've already got this!!!

We need a critter gitter. Anyone else see the squirrel scampering around the walls up high in the SE Corner? I tried to get a picture, but he ran around the corner before I could get my camera ready and this was early on when the game was interesting.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Bacon on a stick is a great dome upgrade. Yum!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Bacon on a stick is a great dome upgrade. Yum!!!
    Where the hell is this and why wasn't I notified

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Where the hell is this and why wasn't I notified
    Southeast corner

Need to get some kind of toddler friendly beverage at the concession stands. The first time I brought our 2 year old I could strawberry quick at one stand in the NW corner (our seats are in the SE corner), and this weekend the best I could find anywhere was Gatorade that I had to water down for him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.